What a disappointment. Unfortunately, it might be not a fake, as the upper part of the imaged indeed fits with the part we already saw in the Zetros image. 

But also, the size doesn't fit with the announced number of pieces, i don't know...

It has the yellow tracks and some new triangular panel (3x9 or 3x11?) on the top of the hood, so it would be a really good fake...
Normally I reserve judgement until I've seen reviews, but this model really does not seem to match the price. So hopefully that gets corrected before the release :hmpf_bad:

20 minutes ago, efferman said:

this looks like a first half flagship, not more. 2500 parts or less. hopefully this is a fake to confuse the copyguys

The other 1500 pieces are 1x1 round tiles to push around :-D

There is something in me that says it's not the model I am looking for

Also, shouldn't the red line at the bottom be yellow, instead??

It looks quite nice, but I’m surprised that for the rumoured price it doesn’t seem like they included a tilting bucket (which begs questions about the rear). This makes me think it’s only gonna have a single smart hub now, which is really worrying considering it’s meant to cost as much as the Liebherr. It’s definitely a big set - going by the main sprocket it’s as big as EricTrax’s Liebherr bulldozer, but if the functions aren’t as good then there’s no point getting this at all if you already have 42100.

Lot of Instagram comments saying it’s ugly, which is funny considering the real thing’s just as ugly.

I wouldn’t be surprised if the rumoured prices this year for the C+ sets were wrong. If this does indeed have only one hub, then I wouldn’t expect TLG to charge more than €350. Otherwise lmao TLG get stuffed, you been sitting around ABS fumes too long

Edited by Bartybum

2 minutes ago, suffocation said:

If there was ever a time to bring back the black 3l pins, this was it. Almost pukin'.

Dude there’s only like four visible lmao. Also hell no, they’re impossible to distinguish from black 2L pins in a pile

Edited by Bartybum

10 minutes ago, Bartybum said:

Dude there’s only like four visible lmao. Also hell no, they’re impossible to distinguish from black 2L pins in a pile

If we're looking at the same picture then I can see at least fifteen and they look like hell. As for being hard to tell from 2L pins, that's only an issue if the builder's IQ is single-digit.

Yet again, buying just the new parts (yellow treads and some panels) from Bricklink will perfectly satisfy my interests and needs. Maybe, not sure yet, but maybe it looks just a little bit better than the 8275. The Liebherr from @eric trax outshines it like the seven suns. One must be mad to buy this for such a high price - definetly better to buy another Liebherr and eric's instructions for the dozer. From what could be seen so far, the Mercedes wins as flagship if you ask me...those new tires alone win against the CAT.

1 hour ago, suffocation said:

As for being hard to tell from 2L pins, that's only an issue if the builder's IQ is single-digit.

Yeah well tough shit my dude, it's not as easy for some of us... The blue pins definitely help me

2 hours ago, Bartybum said:

I’m surprised that for the rumoured price it doesn’t seem like they included a tilting bucket

I think that those actuators on the front "rods" might be to tilt the bucket, although the gears above (presumably powering them) look a little sketchy...

16 minutes ago, Magical Duck said:

I think that those actuators on the front "rods" might be to tilt the bucket, although the gears above (presumably powering them) look a little sketchy...

Nah those LAs on the front are gonna be for lifting it. The fake ones that look like pneumatic actuators on the sidearms of the bucket would be the ones to tilt it.

Just now, Bartybum said:

Nah those LAs on the front are gonna be for lifting it. The fake ones that look like pneumatic actuators on the sidearms of the bucket would be the ones to tilt it.

Ah, that makes sense! Thanks :laugh:

If I have to throw away 300$ for a Technic bulldozer, I'd rather spend it on 8275 instead. At least it's immediately playable.

Also, I have candies.

Edited by Ngoc Nguyen

3 hours ago, Bartybum said:

Yeah well tough shit my dude, it's not as easy for some of us... The blue pins definitely help me

Q.E.D.

This might be old ... I found this on youtube. For those interested in seeing what it looks like.

9 minutes ago, DrJB said:

This might be old ... I found this on youtube. For those interested in seeing what it looks like.

No the thing in the clip is a MOC. Here we have the photo of a real one.

Looks like bucket has to many holes, only include 1 hub, and use plenatry hub on drive sprocket.

Hang on, this thing was rumoured to have 3854 pieces... there's no way in hell it has that many. It doesn't look much larger than 8275, which had 1384 pieces. If this has any more than 2.5k I'd be really surprised...

2 hours ago, Ngoc Nguyen said:

Am I the only one?

I'm more confused than anything, to be honest...

Edited by Milan
Removed the picture quoted from the previous post.