3 minutes ago, thekoRngear said:

:rofl:

I understand you; I should wait much much longer when praising someone; you got that right

This videos sometimes can be very informative in case of new sets (but then mute button is your friend) :pir-sweet:

31 minutes ago, Akbalder said:

If you don't like these videos, you could just not talk about it.

You're right. That's what a forum is for - not discussing things.

On 7/18/2022 at 2:03 AM, Maaboo35 said:

AGH!

@Ngoc Nguyen @1gor My dudes, I am very glad and happy to inform you that the thumbnail is now updated with no inapproriate facial expression :pir_tong2:

I guess he trolled us a bit with the first version :iamded_lol:

On 7/18/2022 at 6:28 AM, Akbalder said:

If you don't like these videos, you could just not talk about it.

Bloody hell I know, right? I dislike the guy's soyjak expression as much as anyone else, but at least he doesn't live rent free in my head. Just live and let live...

Edited by Bartybum

On 7/11/2022 at 3:02 PM, Polarlicht said:

Yeah i made a support bracket under the hub

Hi Polarkicht, can you upload a picture from your support bracket solution, thanks

On 7/24/2022 at 4:18 AM, Bartybum said:

Bloody hell I know, right? I dislike the guy's soyjak expression as much as anyone else, but at least he doesn't live rent free in my head. Just live and let live...

I'm going to release merch with those facial expressions :)

I was recently in New Jersey waiting for my AirBNB to become available, so I went to a local mall to kill time. Inside the mall was a Lego store and they had one of these kits on display. I was smitten. I didn't buy it because I didn't want the hassle carrying it back on the plane, but I ordered one on line and it arrived at my home the day I returned from my trip. Did I mention I've never put a Lego kit together before? LOL, it's true. The build took the better part of a week and I have to say, outside of some issues distinguishing dark grey parts from black parts in the drawings, I had no problems and everything works as it should. I was hooked! I've since added the Land Rover, Liebherr Excavator, Bucket Wheel Excavator and the Rough Terrain Crane. Of all the builds, the Land Rover gave me the most heart burn, one because it was missing parts and two because I screwed up one of the gears early in the build (something I discovered is pretty common on this model).

Of course this wasn't the end, I have since started adding light kits to the various builds. I have been using Briksmax kits with mixed feelings. The pictures are soooo tiny and my old eyes have trouble seeing some of the details. Most recently, I discovered an 8 port expansion board was bad - it has a short - and Briksmax has been very slow in returning my request for a replacement and even slower in sending one out. Outside of that, the kits are quite satisfactory and add a neat dimension to the models.

Pics or it didn't happen, right?

20221019_190220 WEB SMALL.jpg

Has anyone else purchased anything off of Mercari? I see a D11 for sale at a good price, but I have not bought from there so just wondering of other's experience.

4 hours ago, nerdsforprez said:

Has anyone else purchased anything off of Mercari? I see a D11 for sale at a good price, but I have not bought from there so just wondering of other's experience.

Make your purchase with a credit card, then you can ask for a refund from the credit card company if there are issues with the seller.

3 hours ago, howitzer said:

Make your purchase with a credit card, then you can ask for a refund from the credit card company if there are issues with the seller.

Yes, this is standard policy - but still not worth the hassle in some cases.  I just wanted to know of others experience using the site.  I have decided against purchasing it, although it is a great deal.  Seller is new, with no feedback, and there is not details about the sale.  For all I know it could be used, or even worse, incomplete....