2 hours ago, Jundis said:

Are there new liftarms on the front blade with a different angle?

Wondering the same! This to me is the biggest surprise (and questionmark) so far...

Blade movements of a dozer are hard to understand at the begining, some dozers have a single side cylinder and you have the same movement. I learn a lot when I did my komatsu d575 with the same tree movements. The set It does not look like a d11 the liebherr was better.

1 minute ago, Frequenzberater said:

What is the origin of this model? Indeed a trolling move from TLG? 

Just one of the prototypes. As already stated in some interviews from TLG technic designers, they try out different scales before settling on the final build and then start improving.

Also TLG got sick of the copycats, therefor if a pic is leaked 1 year before release it's highly likely not the final form of the model, see also the 6x6 Zetros.

2 minutes ago, Maaboo35 said:

You're gonna need an entire coffee table to display this puppy...

And multiple Colosseums to get enough debris to push around x)

1 hour ago, jorgeopesi said:

Blade movements of a dozer are hard to understand at the begining, some dozers have a single side cylinder and you have the same movement. I learn a lot when I did my komatsu d575 with the same tree movements. The set It does not look like a d11 the liebherr was better.

I confirm. It seems that since the crawler dozer has a simple function, the blade (construction, types, operation) will be as simple, unfortunately the operation is not as obvious as it looks ;) Personally I am dealing with it at the level of R&D (one of the producers) ;)

1 hour ago, Frequenzberater said:

Just as a reminder, this was the first leaked picture:

https://i.imgur.com/V3muqOA.jpg

:D

What is the origin of this model? Indeed a trolling move from TLG? 

1 hour ago, AVCampos said:

Lol... it is funny to see how some shot-from-the-hip on this one.  Even folks in this thread.  Only to notice how cool this model actually might be once the real pictures are released.  

Folks should take notice.  No reason to shoot sets down when there are potential leaked images but are far from the model release date.  They very well may not be the final sets, not even close.  

1 minute ago, nerdsforprez said:

Folks should take notice.  No reason to shoot sets down when there are potential leaked images but are far from the model release date.  They very well may not be the final sets, not even close.  

Exactly! That's what I keep telling here whenever people get a hold of small blurry images of non-final sets and start extrapolating details.

4 minutes ago, nerdsforprez said:

Lol... it is funny to see how some shot-from-the-hip on this one.  Even folks in this thread.  Only to notice how cool this model actually might be once the real pictures are released.  

Happens every time. Some people want to bash TLG and any reason is good enough, so they tend to jump to conclusions with these supposed leaks. There's enough valid criticism to be made so I have to wonder why one has to go and invent even more...

3 minutes ago, howitzer said:

Happens every time. Some people want to bash TLG and any reason is good enough, so they tend to jump to conclusions with these supposed leaks. There's enough valid criticism to be made so I have to wonder why one has to go and invent even more...

Agreed.  It does not upset me, my frustration has now morphed into a type of amusement....

While I'm definitely not gonna buy this because it's well outside my money and space budget, I'm impressed by the aesthetics. It's a very imposing model. I'm just a little disappointed by the cosmetic actuator for the rake, since it doesn't look like it'll pitch, but other than that it's quite interesting

Looks like a new Liftarm 4x6 L-Shape 90° in yellow. Hope it will come in black and LBG fast aswell.

2 minutes ago, Mr Jos said:

Looks like a new Liftarm 4x6 L-Shape 90° in yellow. Hope it will come in black and LBG fast aswell.

Where's that part?

21 minutes ago, Ngoc Nguyen said:

Where's that part?

These:

800x313.jpg

I hadn't noticed them until Mr Jos pointed them out - I instinctively thought they were the usual angled 6x4 beams, but on closer inspection they seem to have a much smaller angle (not sure it's 90°, though).

Just now, suffocation said:

These:

I hadn't noticed them until Mr Jos pointed them out - I instinctively thought they were the usual angled 6x4 beams, but on closer inspection they seem to have a much smaller angle (not sure it's 90°, though).

Yep. I also think they are 90°, as something just a bit more than that would be pretty strange angle to make. Either way, yay for new beams!

38 minutes ago, Mr Jos said:

4x6 is an unusual dimension for studless.

5x7 would be more appropriate with other odd parts.

edit : definitely not a new part here. It is just part 6629.

42131_3.png

This image shows two parts with cross holes in yellow ( it can be either a frame or a beam ).

32 minutes ago, suffocation said:

I instinctively thought they were the usual angled 6x4 beams

It is the usual angled 6x4 beam.

239034499_2885919538404911_2867159190785

1 minute ago, Ngoc Nguyen said:

I need a new pair of glasses :laugh:

Damn, that blade is massive!

11 minutes ago, Ngoc Nguyen said:

Could you please make the picture from the same angle like the picture from the Set?