Sariel

42124 Off-road Buggy MODS & FIXES

1 hour ago, sonpham510 said:

Can you share io File. Thank you very much

I don't think there even is an .io file...

Can you please tell me, maybe someone knows. Does anyone have Fisher Technic tire parts for Stud.io?

I don't want to sound ungrateful or something, but I need to mention, that exposing buwizz like that at the bottom of the frame is not the greatest idea. Anyone who decides to take this model outside (but inside also is not 100% safe) is risking damaging very expensive brick :)

Edited by keymaker

1 hour ago, keymaker said:

I don't want to sound ungrateful or something, but I need to mention, that exposing buwizz like that at the bottom of the frame is not the greatest idea. Anyone who decides to take this model outside (but inside also is not 100% safe) is risking damaging very expensive brick :)

Playing with those kind of models is not the greatest idea in general if you are concerned about breaking any parts. :D But nevertheless even with exposed BuWizz you should be fine driving on reasonable surfaces. 

17 minutes ago, Milan said:

Please resize the image

Fixed, sorry.

19 minutes ago, apachaihapachai said:

Playing with those kind of models is not the greatest idea in general if you are concerned about breaking any parts. :D

Yes, I know, simply some brick are more expensive than others :D But I can asume, that if somebody spent money on Buwizz, then it is an aware user who knows what is doing.

Hey there,

I really like the 42124 buggy, but I wanted it to be closer from the Tamiya RC model I had when I was younger, so I made a few mods:

• Removed the 2-color body to have it just dark azure
  • Changed the back spoiler
  • Changed the front bumper
  • Added some top lights
  • Changed the front wheels for smaller tyres

It is not so much, but I really prefe it this way :classic:

640x480.jpg

640x480.jpg

640x480.jpg

640x480.jpg

640x480.jpg

Did someone compare the LED lights of PF and PU series? I got PU ones pair yesterday and will add them to this set to have some headlight in front to drive at evenings.