Hi everyone

I'm happy to share my third MOC which I have been working on over the last 2 months. I build the MOC with BrickLink Studio and used the Eyesight Render for my images.

Carpenter's shop is a MOC modular building. The MOC consists of a fully equipped carpenter’s workshop, a small organic store and a two-story apartment. The MOC has a high level of details on each floor. It’s built on one standard 32 x 32 base plate and includes 4 minifigures and one dog.

00_07_full_front.png

00_01_full_back.png

Minifigures

00_11_minifigures.png

• Retired customer with her little dog
  • Saleslady of the Organic store
  • Carpenter and owner of the Wood Art carpenter's shop
  • Resident of the apartment and amateur gardener.

Level 1 – Carpenter's shop and organic store
The ground floor contains a full equipped Carpenter's shop with workbenches, drill press, circular saw bench and many other details.
The small organic store sells various vegetables and fruits. in addition to a counter and a refrigerated shelf, the store also has a small presentation area outside.
Between the two stores is the passage and stairs to the apartment above.

Impressions

01_01_Level_1.png

02_00_Level_1.png

02_02_Level_1.png

01_02_Level_1.png

02_03_Level_1.png

Level 2 – Kitchen, living room and terrace of the apartment
Living room and functional kitchen with small dining area and bookcases. Large terrace with raised beds, overgrown pergola and barbecue fireplace.

Impressions
03_01_Level_2.png

03_04_Level_2.png

03_03_Level_2.png

Level 3 – Bedroom and bathroom of the apartment
Small bathroom with toilet, bathtub and sink. Bedroom with bed and closet under the pitched roof.

Impressions

04_02_Level_3.png

04_01_Level_3.png

Level 4 – Roof
Flat roof with small exit hatch and antenna.

Impressions
05_00_Roof.png

Thanks very much for reading and I hope you like my third MOC. There are more pictures on Bricksafe and feel free to support my MOC on Rebrickable and let me know what you think about. 

At the moment I am building my MOC with real Lego bricks. As soon as possible I will post any photos of the real lego building.

Oh, nice. Green Grocer revisited. At least that's what my first thoughts were. But excellently done and nice detailing and a good balance of all features.

Nice building with good details.

But probably better to build it first with real bricks before selling commercial instructions.

Really nice creation. The photo's really show this off well.

Might have to get the instructions and build this. If I do, I would maybe try and do a mirror build to put it next to the 10278 Police Station so that the advertising banner on the side of it can be seen due to the level of the roof garden above the carpenters workshop.

Assembly completed! :sweet:

After intensive building, my third MOC, the Carpenter's Shop, is finished. It was a lot of fun to build this building with all the details.
Support and follow me on Rebrickable. For those who are interested in rebuilding the Carpenter's Shop, I offer a 20% discount on the PDF building instructions for a purchase in the next 7 days.

Coupon Code: CSEB2021
Valid until: 2021/20/1

Here is the final result:

01.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

21.jpg

22.jpg

23.jpg

24.jpg

25.jpg

26.jpg

27.jpg

7 hours ago, simon84 said:

Assembly completed! :sweet:

After intensive building, my third MOC, the Carpenter's Shop, is finished. It was a lot of fun to build this building with all the details.
Support and follow me on Rebrickable. For those who are interested in rebuilding the Carpenter's Shop, I offer a 20% discount on the PDF building instructions for a purchase in the next 7 days.

Coupon Code: CSEB2021
Valid until: 2021/20/1

Here is the final result:

Looks really good brick built. Took up your offer of discount on the instructions. Already started collecting the parts.

Somehow I missed this amazing MOC before, but I'm very impressed!  The detail throughout the building is insane, and I love the amount of stuff you've packed into the carpenter's shop itself - just like a real one!  I distinctly remember being incredibly impressed with your Lion Pub too back in the day, and this is a continuation of that amazing detail!  The two look brilliant next to each other too.