Ok, so who will start this off?

Anyone?

Come on guys.

Did we had a blast or what??

-Ras-

That's not nice. Come on! Pics? Stories? :sing:

Because I´m at work right now

* sshhh - don´t tell anyone *

I´ll start off with a pic of all the eventees, just to have you curious people calm down a bit:

pict0223.jpg

back row (from left to right) Christian, KimT, Ras74, Copmike, LasseD, Bricklord

middle row: Mr. (I forgot the name :blush:), he´s a Legoland builder, Starwars4J, TT, Morten_sonne, Xwingyoda, Snefroe, Capt. Green Hair

front row: Me

I will add a bigger pic of that and the story of the four best days in 2008 later this afternoon... :devil:

You´re not going to browse my BS-folder right now, are you? :wink:

OK, one more pic from the vault:

pict0169.jpg

Patience ON! :tongue:

EDIT: I just found out:

Number of views on the eventees pic (see above): 17 :look:

Number of views on the ladies: 41 :grin:

You´re not going to browse my BS-folder right now, are you? :wink:

I did a long time before you posted this :tongue:

Looks like you guys had a blast!

You're not in surgery, are you?

You're not in surgery, are you?

Why? :devil:

No, not right now - but later on. :wink:

One quick note, the Build-In-bag competition was fixed. :thumbdown:

KimT

One quick note, the Build-In-bag competition was fixed. :thumbdown:

KimT

You think :tongue:?!

Holodoc, "Mr.I forgot the name" name is Abdallah Kobeissi and is a desiger/model builder in the park.

Red October, standing bye!

200px-BlueHarvestPoster.jpg

Sean C On

I see CM dealing with the model builder using his favoryte "exclusive event set" technic. Any way we can see what you cooked up for the eventees this time ?

You guys look like allot of fun, always good seeing a face against a name. I think i would really enjoy having a beer with you at an Oktoberfest:thumbup: . One of the disadvantages of being an Aussie, so far away.

I see CM dealing with the model builder using his favoryte "exclusive event set" technic. Any way we can see what you cooked up for the eventees this time ?
Your powers are great, master JP :laugh:!

This years exclusive event set was a Swedish-France joint venture with a touch of USA.

So without further delay:

space_hotties_21.jpg

The Space Hottie theme is going to be a big hit :grin:. This set includes a collection of cool parts and a custom torso from Hinckley!

The instructions for the tractor & trailer can be found here as a Word document.

And then the famous City Bum by KhoRne was yet another exclusive, only 20 sets made with a signed certificate of authenticity and the rare black beard 6132.jpg as extra part.

city_bum.jpg

On top of that there was the pieces for PaulC´s (thanks!) reverse built Indiana Jones jeep

that comes as a promo from BrickMaster later this year:

20004_2.jpg

Instructions is found here!

And a 7910 Robot Promotional (Duracell) set from 2004 made the way down the goodie bag also:

7910-1.gif

Lastly there was a bag of different rare/hard to get pieces & minifigs that I hope everybody enjoyed.

Did that do it for you JP :tongue: ?

copmike

Lastly there was a bag of different rare/hard to get pieces & minifigs that I hope everybody enjoyed.

copmike

The bag rocks! For fun I just did some checking on BL and I only have one single word to express how I felt: "WAUW"

Thanks for all the great xtras! and for all the supercool competitions. I now have a yellow banner "Play On!" in my lego corner of the room. ( :thumbup::thumbup: Holodoc for the "Find the bricks - competition") Especially thanks to CM and Ras for getting cool stuff and adding that Viking smoothness to the Firefighter contest!

Build On!

KimT [swooshing and petting all his new rare parts and store displays]

EDIT: Oh yeah! Thanks TT for the raffle. (and Holodoc for trading prize) My daugther loves the tractor :sweet:

I´ll start off with a pic of all the eventees, just to have you curious people calm down a bit:

pict0223.jpg

back row (from left to right) Christian, KimT, Ras74, Copmike, LasseD, Bricklord

middle row: Mr. (I forgot the name :blush:), he´s a Legoland builder, Starwars4J, TT, Morten_sonne, Xwingyoda, Snefroe, Capt. Green Hair

front row: Me

Well... all the eventees which werent there for the sunday only... But that was only me and I brought a friend of mine... You will see pics later...

But it was a really really great day and I enjoyed it though the travel to come there was double to my event :-P

I did go there by train and needed about 9 hours for each direction...but did not have to change trains and that was great :D

Greetings, Aredhel

Well time for some of my pictures:

atthevillage.jpg

At The Village...

holoduplo.jpg

Aint Duplo Lego? he he

justinamerican.jpg

Spot the american..

stayontarget.jpg

Stay on Target..

scaleminifig.jpg

Hmm who said that Minifigs aint always to scale?

yodaaqua.jpg

Xwingyoda with his price for best Aqua Swoosher (Took place in Billund Bad (Bath) Best jump from 1 meter)

copnego.jpg

The Negotiator.....

Thank you all for comming to event, hope you like the place we stayed, and the competions that ras, copmike and myself had ready for you.

Hope to see you all again :sweet::thumbup:

I for one definitly had a blast, like Holodoc sayed, propably the best 4 days of 2008! :cry_happy:

I love my extra's and thanks again to our organisors for making this as great as it was! :thumbup:

Later on i will make a travel report with ''pics'' :tongue:

Now what's the story on this build in the bag contest being fixed? :pir-look:

Hope you all had a great time. The weather was certainly fantastic in the park last weekend.

For some reason I had expected ye all to be wearing Eurobrick t-shirts or something to identify yourselves. From the photo the only person I recognise is Lasse D and that's because I was in the 'sales' market upon its opening at 3.00 on Saturday and there were a few people in there examining the slim pickings on offer. Given that the offerings were pretty miserable you guys must have cleared it out the day before. I didn't see too many large packs of lego fanatics roaming amongst the crowd although I did speak to some US fans that were not of Eurobricks origin but hadn't seen you guys either.

If you guys encountered someone with a cap and t-shirt with a Lego AT-AT on it then that was me!!! (On occasion I had an 8 year old boy and three year old girl hanging out of me!!)

As far as the park itself goes I managed to avoid a huge dent in my wallet as there were no new sets on offer that I didn't have already. I also had the added (and unexpected) bonus of free admission to the park for myself and family as it came with the room in Legoland hotel.

David

If you guys encountered someone with a cap and t-shirt with a Lego AT-AT on it then that was me!!! (On occasion I had an 8 year old boy and three year old girl hanging out of me!!)

David

Ooh, you were there :oh:! I thought that signing up for the event would have ment that you either said you couldn´t come or asked for a meeting point.

I had prepared the extras for you also at a 50 euro expense.

Glad you had a great day.

copmike

The event was really great! and we had great fun.

Thanks to all of the eventees for 4 fantastic days!

There are more pictures from the event right HERE

credit goes to Justin (sw4j)

Here are some of them:

event0001.jpg

The First Pictures of Ras new Girlfriend

event0031.jpg

Damnm I cant feel my legs...

event0130.jpg

Wow... old grey..

Now the question, are there any more pics out there? :wink:

eb_event_billund_2008_7.jpgeb_event_billund_2008_9.jpg

Where is the Bionicle set?

eb_event_billund_2008_8.jpgeb_event_billund_2008_10.jpg

Aah, there it was! I´m the winner!!

eb_event_billund_2008_1.jpgeb_event_billund_2008_2.jpg

Splash On!

eb_event_billund_2008_3.jpgeb_event_billund_2008_4.jpg

Looking good Lui!

eb_event_billund_2008_5.jpgeb_event_billund_2008_6.jpg

Mmmm, beer!

eb_event_billund_2008_12.jpg

And the set was THIS big!!

eb_event_billund_2008_15.jpgeb_event_billund_2008_16.jpg

eb_event_billund_2008_19.jpgeb_event_billund_2008_18.jpg

eb_event_billund_2008_11.jpg

Bag building On!!

eb_event_billund_2008_13.jpg

Relax, Do it!

eb_event_billund_2008_14.jpg

The small "Inside Tour"

eb_event_billund_2008_17.jpg

Upcoming re-release!

copmike

And to all of you that are missing pieces from the extra sets (darn production plant :tongue:), pm me your name & adress.

I´ll be gone for a while now from home but will send out when I get back on the 28th :cry_happy:!

Thanks for your patience!

copmike

Sounds like everybody had ALOT of fun.

And is it true about the Fabuland Re-release :cry_happy: .