kris kelvin

[MOC] Collegium Mokotovum

Hello

It`s my last work. I was trying to build something different, rather modern house but it ended like this. Something like Renaissance University. Enough talking :)
Well here it is:

50713943226_2dd19edc65_b.jpg

My God, this is amazing! Great job! Love the overall atmosphere and greenery in particular. Very clever building techniques that make for an awesome overall effect! Great job!

This is beautiful!  Love the olive green vine on the main building.

This is epic! The clock tower is imposing and the statue too but I can almost see many interesting discussions happening in its yard!

One word ... cool.
the Building itself looks great, but with all the flowers and other green stuff, it looks amazing.
There also a few things of it I like. One of them is the 'raised' entrance? at the right and the 'balcony' next to the tower. the Gate/entrance is great too. There a lot of nice designs and ideas, put in one great moc.
There is only one thing I can think of wich is not so, the grey roof. the Design is great, only the color I think it's too light comparing to the building (but that's just personal). 

Wow, that looks great! I like the many details. I especially like the plants and the Renaissance style minifigs.

Nice build! I love the techniques you used for the stairs.

Just one name Kris Kelvin! :excited:

I have been seeing your creations for over 10 years and they are always of an excellent level! :thumbup:

Even this latest creation is in your stellar standards, great design!

Beautiful roof and amazing use of lego plants! :wub:

Great build.  What grabs my attention is the different styles of vines you have and the different plant pieces used for each.  Also all the plants in the courtyard look unique too.  The building has some nice texture and the different roofs give the build a nice skyline.  Great choice of colors too.  

On 12/14/2020 at 9:47 AM, KristofBD said:

My God, this is amazing! Great job! Love the overall atmosphere and greenery in particular. Very clever building techniques that make for an awesome overall effect! Great job!

On 12/14/2020 at 10:29 AM, Kristel said:

This is beautiful!  Love the olive green vine on the main building.

On 12/14/2020 at 11:57 AM, SATSOK said:

Great moc !!! well done :)

On 12/14/2020 at 12:13 PM, blackdeathgr said:

This is epic! The clock tower is imposing and the statue too but I can almost see many interesting discussions happening in its yard!

23 hours ago, Professor Thaum said:

Gosh !! This one is gorgeous !

The roof with shields tiles is great, and this banister for the stairs is a clever one :thumbup:.

21 hours ago, Lasse said:

Wow, that looks great! I like the many details. I especially like the plants and the Renaissance style minifigs.

21 hours ago, JintaiZ said:

Nice build! I love the techniques you used for the stairs.

21 hours ago, 1963maniac said:

Beautiful & creative. Awesome work. Be proud!!!

19 hours ago, Sarophas said:

WOW! What an attention to detail, great color choices and great looking minis :pir-love:

15 hours ago, LEGO Train 12 Volts said:

Just one name Kris Kelvin! :excited:

I have been seeing your creations for over 10 years and they are always of an excellent level! :thumbup:

Even this latest creation is in your stellar standards, great design!

Beautiful roof and amazing use of lego plants! :wub:

6 hours ago, zoth33 said:

Great build.  What grabs my attention is the different styles of vines you have and the different plant pieces used for each.  Also all the plants in the courtyard look unique too.  The building has some nice texture and the different roofs give the build a nice skyline.  Great choice of colors too.  

1 hour ago, Paperinik77pk said:

Fantastic MOC - those plants and flowers seem alive - and give to the whole creation a sense of vitality. Thumbs up! :wub:

Thank you all for very nice words :) It`s really nice.

21 hours ago, neonic said:

One word ... cool.
the Building itself looks great, but with all the flowers and other green stuff, it looks amazing.
There also a few things of it I like. One of them is the 'raised' entrance? at the right and the 'balcony' next to the tower. the Gate/entrance is great too. There a lot of nice designs and ideas, put in one great moc.
There is only one thing I can think of wich is not so, the grey roof. the Design is great, only the color I think it's too light comparing to the building (but that's just personal). 

Thanks.

And about that grey roof. On the other side the roof is exactly the same but in reddish brown (same technique, same elements). I thought the same as you but paradoxally for me it looked worse in reddish brown than witl light bluish grey. A matter of taste, it`s just bricks :D

Very picturesque. The buildings in my view form an interesting background for the lush greenery. The contrast between the rather formal flower beds and the wild vines on the stone walls is impressive. Well done.

On 12/15/2020 at 10:59 PM, Redhead1982 said:

Very picturesque. The buildings in my view form an interesting background for the lush greenery. The contrast between the rather formal flower beds and the wild vines on the stone walls is impressive. Well done.

On 12/16/2020 at 3:25 PM, Svendp said:

This is very beautiful. Do you have more pictures?

And thank you too. No there are no more pictures. The back is not so sweet :D

On 12/21/2020 at 6:14 PM, Feuer Zug said:

Stunning creation. Excellent attention to detail.

Thanks my good man :)

21 hours ago, Sarophas said:

@kris kelvin Can you tell me what version of pirate hat the guy above the "gatehouse" is wearing? I'm talking about the Davy Jones one.

poc007.jpg?1

This :)