Sign in to follow this  
KotZ

[OL - FB] A New Home, A New Town.

creoleresidence.png

After a few months, settlers were beginning to establish residences in Oleon's new holding, île Dionysus. The new residents, having successfully mucked through swamp, battled mosquitos, and avoided crocodiles, erected homes, such as this two-story house, and they named the settlement Nouveau Oleandia. With the area quickly becoming more inhabited, music began to fill the streets. Here, you can see a new settler walking past his residence on way to find some distant tunes.

creoleresidence_2.png

creoleresidence_3.png

creoleresidence_4.png

creoleresidence_5.png

Edited by KotZ

8 hours ago, LM71Blackbird said:

Nice quaint house! I like the brickwork with the black wrought iron look.

Thanks! I spent probably 30-40 minutes trying all of the wrought iron look options before deciding on this one.

The use of the black grille pieces for the wrought iron balcony worked really well - that time spent on options was well worth it!

That house would look right at home in New Orleans' French quarter. A perfect fit for an Oleon settlement! :thumbup:

6 hours ago, Ayrlego said:

The use of the black grille pieces for the wrought iron balcony worked really well - that time spent on options was well worth it!

Thanks! I thought I was going crazy doing the whole eye doctor "1 or 2? 1 or 3?" type of thing.

3 hours ago, Bodi said:

A nice looking house, I like it.

Thanks!

47 minutes ago, Capt Wolf said:

That house would look right at home in New Orleans' French quarter. A perfect fit for an Oleon settlement! :thumbup:

That's exactly the style we're going for!

5 hours ago, Capt Wolf said:

My thoughts exactly, good work!