Sign in to follow this  
Evensong

[MOC] Hardware Store at Christmas | Modular

This Christmas, stop in at the Hardware Store on Main St for some last minute gifts. Before you head home, hop over to the tree lot for the perfect Christmas tree and a hot cup of coffee. When you remove the roof (using the skylight door), you can see the store owner's smartly decorated apartment. Head downstairs to get a view of the hardware store, complete with a Christmas tree and wrapped presents. Out front you'll find the store truck ready to deliver presents to some special customers. You can catch all the details on our Flickr account now or join @Silver.Smith and I tomorrow at the Brickworld Virtual Con... we'll be hanging out in the Eurobricks room with our build!

50707322467_685509bdcd_c.jpg

50707239951_0493abf3e3_c.jpg

50706503878_7d70c60f66_c.jpg

50707239766_dd8db8ff75_c.jpg

See more pictures here!

Edited by Evensong

This is VERY beautiful! I would be very willing to pay for instructions and bricks to recreate this. Do you have any plans to offer this on Rebrickable?

The design is so clean! I really dig the way the different sizes of windows are arranged. Colors are so nice to look at too. :thumbup:

I would buy that in a heartbeat.  I love the wall of tools. The Xmas lights on the roof and really cool!

Lovely scene setting. I particularly like the window display and the string lights on the roof. Nice one!

This is beautifully done. I like the pattern made by the 1x2 plates with the round ends.

Edited by gotoAndLego

How wonderful! This has me wishing TLG would add a Hardware Store to the actual Winter Village...or upgrade the concept to a Winter Downtown with a new modular every year! (Ot both!)

This is beautiful!! So many lovely details and it makes for a delightful overall scene. I especially like the green truck and the windows.