Wildcard

[MOC] HP Diagon Alley - Potages Cauldron Shop and Mr. Mullpepper's Apothecary

These are based on their appearance in the WB Studio Tour London. The rooflines are based on the Wrebbit 3D Puzzles for some variety.

98779d7b3657ff53111d27cd1bf11d99.jpgdd12637bc31f49d71f8274735074d9d0.jpg

IG: @Wildcards.Toyroom

Nice build! How does it fit with other buildings from Diagon Alley?

1 hour ago, JintaiZ said:

Nice build! How does it fit with other buildings from Diagon Alley?

It's in the same scale. The technic pins at the bottom fit right in. 

This is one of the best Diagon alley expansion MOCs I've seen! Surprised it hasn't had more recognition here. I'd love to get these shops in a real expansion and I like the style of facade you've used with the shops being part of the same building. Potage's brickwork looks particularly good, great graphics too :)

I am also surprised this didn't get more recognition, but since it was necromanced, I'll comment.

I didn't see it the first time around. I think these hit the expansion on the head. Very clever. I'd like to see them a little taller maybe, but that's just because I think the official set is a bit small. But these would fit right in. I really like the sign on Potage's with the cauldron. Very clever.

Great job with the DA extension. I really like these. (I'm generally not a fan of the lilac, so that's definitely an accomplishment. I think what it is is you've put in enough detail that I focus on it first instead of the colour choice the way I do with that giant pink expanse in the official QQS in DA.) I like the earthenware containers in front of the Apothecary, you've captured them well.