Macropus

[O10 - Ambria - TT] Hostile working conditions

*Your entry has earned 5 XP*

50702645006_4faebe626a_b.jpg

Imperial Communique 639184.88e—CLASSIFIED Code: Endless Sun

Report No: O10-029 Ambria

[LSM-036] to [LSM-663] and [GA-004] High Command

Regarding Project: Eclipse & LUXUM

As stated in my last report: We found some remarkable crystals near Lake Natth. The Locals call them LUXUM.

Powerful crystals, much stronger than we first thought. The results of first experiments look very promising. It seems they are created by immense pressure, lasting for up to hundred years.

In accordance with your orders: we've occupied the affected area. Lake Naath and its surrounding land is now under Imperial Jurisdiction. Imperial Code 94364. The "redistribution" of its residents and the establishment of labor camps are in full swing.

Camp 1 and 3 to 5 are set up and ready for use. Camp 2 and 6 should be ready by the next rotation.

But I have to tell you, Ambria is far more hostile than we first tought. More and more troopers lose their lives to the dangerous fauna. And there is something else. The workers are talking about a strange feeling they get, when they are near Lake Natth. Like if something is watching them. Some evem refuse to continue working. I ordered immediate action against such behavior.

I don't know if and how this reduce the efficient of operation. We have already lost precious time.

But I assure you, sir, we will be successful. This operation is far too important to fail.

Long live the Triumvirate.

Rufus Calahan

Captain [LSM-036]

end of Report No: O10-029

Minifigless:

Spoiler

50702744947_2c062e3880_c.jpg

Minigures:

Spoiler

50701922003_af9ba76bf5_c.jpg

the workers are basied of the workers from Rebels

reb_ca_1934_90b97775.jpeg?region=480,464

Greeting

MAC

Edited by goatman461

For a small build, it's so very evocative. I love the writing and the formatting too, really makes the world feel grounded. Great job.

Thanks guys. This means a lot for me. :laugh:

7 hours ago, RocketBoy said:

For a small build, it's so very evocative. I love the writing and the formatting too, really makes the world feel grounded. Great job.

Thanks. The writing took some time.Things like Luxum are real (obvious:wink:), but even things like Imperial Code 94364, the spelling of the officers' numbers (LSM-000) and the fact that the Imperial Communique has a number/letter combination. Everything found in the deep bosom of Wookieepedia.

I really admire how you are able to turn simple builds into rich stories... There's a certain finesse to building beautiful mocs, with limited means...

Simple, but yet interesting. Nice usage of those rebel pilots and the asymmetry of the build.

Edited by dvogon

On 12/10/2020 at 4:21 PM, Macropus said:

Thanks guys. This means a lot for me. :laugh:

Thanks. The writing took some time.Things like Luxum are real (obvious:wink:), but even things like Imperial Code 94364, the spelling of the officers' numbers (LSM-000) and the fact that the Imperial Communique has a number/letter combination. Everything found in the deep bosom of Wookieepedia.

That is super rad. Wookieepedia and official concept art are perfect resources for mocs!