- Full independent suspension
- HOG-steering
- Adjustable seats
- Modular construction

800x600.jpg

800x600.jpg

800x600.jpg

800x600.jpg

Building instruction is available on Rebrickable: https://rebrickable.com/mocs/MOC-58958/paave/ferrari-f8-tributo/#details

Fantastic shaping. For the engine, I think black axles would work better than red ones.

Very nice MOC, the only thing that doesn't look all right to me is that panel in front f the rear wheels - looks like it is too big for the model. Otherwise very cool and I like it that it is not obsessed with filling the gaps ;-)

34 minutes ago, JintaiZ said:

Fantastic shaping. For the engine, I think black axles would work better than red ones.

Thanks. They are quite rare, so I don't use them anymore

19 minutes ago, MajklSpajkl said:

Very nice MOC, the only thing that doesn't look all right to me is that panel in front f the rear wheels - looks like it is too big for the model. Otherwise very cool and I like it that it is not obsessed with filling the gaps ;-)

Thank you. I like gaps :classic: For me those panels look fine, as it's the simpliest decision and they have right angles

Great job again. I love your small builds, and your 911s are some of my favorites. The F40 was great as well.

This is great again, and I appreciate the addition of the suspension. I agree with @MajklSpajkl, where the panel in front of the rear wheels seems a little off, but maybe it's just the connection to the fender at the top/rear. 

I think I like the grey wheels better as well. 

47 minutes ago, Thirdwigg said:

Great job again. I love your small builds, and your 911s are some of my favorites. The F40 was great as well.

This is great again, and I appreciate the addition of the suspension. I agree with @MajklSpajkl, where the panel in front of the rear wheels seems a little off, but maybe it's just the connection to the fender at the top/rear. 

I think I like the grey wheels better as well. 

Thanks. Black rims look more serious for me

2 hours ago, paave said:

Thanks. Black rims look more serious for me

True, and Ferrari is nothing if not serious. 

This is really nice. I love the old school flex axle vibe! As others have said, I think the panels around the rear wheels look a bit off. Maybe flex axles rather than the fender panels might work?

I'm not really a car kind of guy, but I'd definitely be keen to build this one. It reminds me of the 8070 or the 8448 when it was acceptable and normal to have gaps in the body work. 

Good job! :thumbup: :wub: 

I still love flex axles much more than the panels, the shape with them is much better and you can see some of the work inside the car, very nice MOC.

Edited by jorgeopesi

I love this! This is my favorite style of technic bodywork, and way harder in my mind than simply covering everything in panels.

I would like to see shots full on of front and rear though, and the solution for the rear fenders seem a little bitt off...

But all in all very good work! :thumbup:

_ED_

Edited by Nazgarot