Sign in to follow this  
traintraum

90+ videos compressed to 330 seconds: Ultimate summary of Train-Video-Projects since February 2019

Hi there!

After long time, I am back... with an ultimate summarizing video!
Therefore, I compressed 90 clips into one video. 

Except of in- and outro any clip is longer than 5 seconds hoping this video might also be of interest for "not-train - or eben not-lego fans" ;-)

First of all the video:

Now, I want to ask, if you have any kind of feedback (camera handling, duration of each clip, background music, models, settings - or any kind else)!

One leading question: Which clip is your favourite one? ... And which videos do you absolutly not like?

Maybe you might also have any wished or ideas for further videos?

First of all best wishes for this time!

Kind regards

Niklas// Train-Traum

That's an impressive portfolio you've built up, especially in such a short space of time! I don't think I could pick a favourite clip from this, there's just so many...

That is insane! There were several in there that I had not seen before, all impressive. I don't think you need to change a thing. About the only thing I could think to add would be an index of links to the individual videos in order of appearance and rough time stamp where they start in this video, but that is strictly extra, it works great as is.

So, @traintraum, do you friends know you're crazy?  How about your folks?

Your cat, as cats do, rolls with the punches. 

(If you haven't figured it out yet, I am insanely jealous. :grin_wub: )

Metta,
Ivan

Thank you for the feedback! :classic: That makes me really happy - seems, I am on a good way with my projects.

Hm... the first time span I was much more productive. From February to April 2019, I made about 15-20 Video projects; now it get stucked on a level of just one every two weeks despite I now would have some more time due working and studying just from home. :pir-oh:

Time-Stamps to all the videos would be an interesting idea. I will think about it.

In fact, literally, some of the videos in general are even not published so far as an own video - so I guess about 10-15 Videos you even have not been able to know fo far. 

PS: I even forget adding some more scenes with my cat - there werer at least two other scenes with really cute situations...
seems, if I had thaught better about it, I would had beed able to even get the 100 Clips into this video