Sign in to follow this  
KevFett2011

[MOC] STAR WARS THE MANDALORIAN Season 2 – Imperial speeder chase on Nevarro

Chapter 12- The Siege: on of my all time favourites of the successful Disney+ series STAR WARS THE MANDALORIAN and finally I can present to you my newest addition to my building series, but first, here is the story behind this build:
[…]
Later, Djarin travels with Karga, Dune, and the Mythrol on a silver landspeeder through the lava flats of Nevarro. Karga explains that the base is powered by a reactor. Dune's plan is to infiltrate the base, overload the reactor, and escape the base…
The group are attacked by stormtroopers and a gun battle ensues. Mythrol helps Din, Dune, and Karga take down the advancing stormtrooper patrol. Djarin realizes that he has to retrieve the Child. Dune advises him to head back first on his jetpack. The other three flee through the corridors but are pursued by more stormtroopers. Cara, Karga and the Mythrol eliminate these stormtroopers and fight their way through the base. Meanwhile, Djarin fights through more stormtroopers, taking them down. He flees into the reactor chamber and rockets his way out. Reaching the surface, he takes out three more including one who plunges into the lava flow.
With the Mythrol's help, Dune and Karga reach the shuttle bay but are cornered by more stromtroopers, who have exited a turbolift. Dune gets the others to cover her while she commandeers a Trexler Marauder. She evacuates Karga and the Mythrol. After finding one exit blocked, Dune drives the cruiser over the shuttle bay and lands on top of the Mythrol's silver landspeeder, crushing it in the process. As the three escape, they are pursued by a squad of scout troopers riding 74-Z speeder bikes. Some of the riders crash their bikes on the rocky lava fields below but three of the riders manage to track down the Repulsorlift vehicle.
Karga uses the Marauder's laser turret to exchange fire with the scout troopers, taking one of them down. However, the remaining two scout troopers ride their bikes beside the Marauder and fired into the cockpit. Dune manages to crush one of the scout troopers and his bike using the Marauder, eliminating him. However, a second scout trooper manages to climb onto the armored vehicle and attempts to plant a grenade. However, Karga spots him and uses the laser turret to blast him to shreds.
Four Outland TIE fighters escape the Imperial base before it is consumed by the lava explosion. The Mythrol cheers and Dune says they are headed home. The TIEs fly above the canyon, homing in on the Trexler Marauder. Karga vows to take care of the TIEs and fires at them and the rocks…

50679342402_34f8af3333_z.jpgSTAR WARS THE MANDALORIAN Season 2 – Imperial speeder chase on Nevarro by KevFett2011, auf Flickr

50679260096_d01b837bfb_z.jpgSTAR WARS THE MANDALORIAN Season 2 – Imperial speeder chase on Nevarro by KevFett2011, auf Flickr

50678508598_881e0ee79a_z.jpgSTAR WARS THE MANDALORIAN Season 2 – Imperial speeder chase on Nevarro by KevFett2011, auf Flickr

50679342197_9343c86672_z.jpgSTAR WARS THE MANDALORIAN Season 2 – Imperial speeder chase on Nevarro by KevFett2011, auf Flickr

50679260011_8647ef48f0_z.jpgSTAR WARS THE MANDALORIAN Season 2 – Imperial speeder chase on Nevarro by KevFett2011, auf Flickr

My 32 x 48 build shows a mixture of speeder bike chase and TIE Fighter bombardment inside the rock canyon. For the trexler marauder I got inspired by Papaglop (FX M (@papaglop) • Instagram-Fotos und -Videos ) so the main features are the same but for example the complete back and the turret on the marauder are self-designed. Like in the reference a scout trooper wants to damage the tank with a grenade on the top of the marauder, but this is no good idea with Karga on the turret. 

I hope you enjoy my newest addition to my STAR WARS THE MANDALORIAN Season 2 building series and of course I want to know what you think about the creation, so please share your opinion in the comments below.

I also upload a MOC SHOWCASE video on my YouTube channel, so please have a look for more pictures:

LEGO STAR WARS THE MANDALORIAN Season 2 – Imperial speeder chase on Nevarro MOC by KevFett2011 - YouTube

Greetings Kevin 

Looks great.

Out of curiousity, approximately how many parts in the ITT/Trexler Marauder?

Cheers :)