CCSG

Looking for Ardutrain Instructions

I’ve finally built the Ardutrain IR transmitters and looking to set it up. I meant to copy the webpages but didn’t before it was taken down. 

Thanks, I did try that but I don’t think the pages that I was looking for have been archived. I have also tried emailing Lucas a couple of times without reply. Unfortunately, I sense he got “burned” on the project and removed all his YouTube videos as well. 

I have the IR transmitters assembled, wired up and working. Right now I need to build some extension cables and mount them on my layout. Hopefully I can figure out how to wire up the sensors and switch servos when the time comes.

Sorry to hear that. I think that he used mainly of the shelf hardware so you can probably find pinouts in the arduino community. Maybe some pins are defined at the top of the program, too. Feel free to ask in this forum if something doesn't work. I'm sure that many members here would be happy to help.

Seems like a nice but advanced user system. If you have never used a Pi and/or Arduino, first start with easy things.