Sign in to follow this  
ParmBrick

[MOC] Lego Light Expeditionary Armoured Platform - LEAP Mk. 4

The LEAP Mk. 4 is a light tank, capable of being deployed and / or airborne quickly in any battlefield, equipped with an automated compact turret equipped with a 120 mm OGEL-500 cannon. This vehicle is equipped with the latest technologies in both offensive and defensive military fields. The weapons are remote-controlled to automatically engage targets, especially useful for the 30mm cannon integrated in the CROW system, against slow planes and helicopters. The turret is also armed with 6 missile launchers encapsulated in the turret, divided into 4x ATGM and 2x AA. The 3-member crew is safe in the central safety capsule, protected by composite armor and ERAs. The engine is front and produces 800 HP. The LEAP Mk. 4 is also equipped with smoke launchers, Gunshot Detection System, Laser Warning System, and a meteorological-barometric detector. Finally, this vehicle has amphibious capabilities: it can immerse itself completely, thanks to a side air intake that can be raised when needed. Inspired from Israeli Merkava tank.

50666494427_9b8f11e204_c.jpg

50665671433_ecf68d7f37_c.jpg

50665672258_fa65bef3db_c.jpg

50666416551_f0bc58b0f5_c.jpg

Other images on my flickr!

20 hours ago, JintaiZ said:

Nice build! The shaping looks spot on.

5 hours ago, KRocans said:

Great angles on the turret! :)

Thank you all!! :wink:

19 hours ago, Thedarkmaster2 said:

I like how it can rotate

Thank you! I always try to build models that are as realistic as possible :thumbup: