Toyota Supra MK4 A80

So I have been working on this car for quite a while now and want to show off the work and here some opinions.

The car features:

6 speed gearboks with realistic gearshift

Detailed engine

Openable Doors (with realistic doorhadels)

openable hood and trunk

Hope you like it :)

More details and video, can be found on rebrickable :)

https://rebrickable.com/mocs/MOC-62982/TheMatiss56/toyota-supra-mk4-a80/#details

Supra%20004.jpgSupra%20005.jpgSupra%20007.jpg

Edited by Matiss56

10 minutes ago, Mechbuilds said:

Amazing work! Nice detail on the engine too! 

Thank you, the car is build around the engine, to make it look as good as possible

5 minutes ago, amorti said:

Looks great! Excellent work on the panelling. Any chance for a video?

The car is still a work in process, video and instructions will come, when it's finished

Edited by Matiss56

Very nice, the bodywork is flowing very well. Especially the panelling around the front wheel Arches :thumbup:

Can I ask for a pic of the transmission system? And maybe an Engine bay closeup too?

Btw I am happy someone alse is doing the A80 already, that means I dont have to do it and can focus on other projects :tongue:. Visually speaking I always liked the A70 Supra better, but I agree the 2JZ is an amazing powerplant and makes the A80 a capable car despite its heavy body.

17 minutes ago, Gray Gear said:

Very nice, the bodywork is flowing very well. Especially the panelling around the front wheel Arches :thumbup:

Can I ask for a pic of the transmission system? And maybe an Engine bay closeup too?

Btw I am happy someone alse is doing the A80 already, that means I dont have to do it and can focus on other projects :tongue:. Visually speaking I always liked the A70 Supra better, but I agree the 2JZ is an amazing powerplant and makes the A80 a capable car despite its heavy body.

I have som LLD pictures of the engine and transmission for now.

haha, i hoped someone will make it before me as well ;P but yes i also like the A70 but i think the A80 is just a little nicer ;)Supra%20008.jpg2JZ%20003.PNG

Hi friend, first of all great build you very talented, but i have some issue with the gears they don't work properly. i checked again and again, but everything is according to the instruction. so maybe there is a mistake or i miss something??

all the back gears(2,4,R) can't be physically moved in place. In page 98, the "Technic Beam 3 x 3" part seem to be blocking the backward movement maybe can you help??

On 3/31/2021 at 4:37 PM, aniking said:

Hi friend, first of all great build you very talented, but i have some issue with the gears they don't work properly. i checked again and again, but everything is according to the instruction. so maybe there is a mistake or i miss something??

all the back gears(2,4,R) can't be physically moved in place. In page 98, the "Technic Beam 3 x 3" part seem to be blocking the backward movement maybe can you help??

Instructions should be updated to fix this problem