Sign in to follow this  
Giacinto Consiglio

[MOC] Corner Terrace

Hi everybody! I'm happy to show you my fifteenth modular building, the Corner Terrace. Its architecture mainly draws inspiration from Mediterranean old towns and it's my first attempt at a 32x64 corner modular building, as well as an inverted corner solution. The first floors host a hardware shop and a wine shop; upstairs, a flat on two levels in the Sand Green building and a potter's lab in the white townhouse can be found. The terrace itself also offers a couple of tables to customers wishing to taste their wine enjoying a nice view of the city. The model uses 4826 pieces. Hope you like it!

50664661066_30461c75ed_c.jpg

50663917623_f209392b5b_c.jpg

50663917528_554ed3eb76_c.jpg

50664660816_9202ce2d8c_c.jpg

50664660771_28e8d0b83b_c.jpg

Edited by Giacinto Consiglio

It really is the season for Modular Buildings. :laugh: 

The building looks beautiful, the colors are unique and the texture is great. I like the shaping solution you did to make it both a corner and reversed corner building, quite brilliant. If anything, the sidewalk could use some love. But overall really nice MOC. :thumbup:

Amazing build! But it'd be cool to see some photos of it with other modulars.

Builds like this makes me really happy! 
Colourful, different, playful, fun, creative..

But also

Well built in a Lego like manner, seems like it is meant to be played with.

Way too many MOCs are copy paste and repetetive with a lot of bricks and plain boring to look at, whilst others are way over the top with detailing gone off the rails ( - have to use allll the special parts!).

Think you have managed to hit bang in the middle of these two opposites 

Good colour scheme and really creative layout, managing to keep it simple but still interesting.

This model is obviously carefully crafted and built with love, well done!

Fantastic build here! Really like the sand/earth green building with the white accents. Excellent window designs; the black lattice piece and 2432 clamps as windows. The rounded stair connection looks really interesting and that is one heck of a great mansard roof. You work is always great and this is a beautiful addition!