halixon

[L13 - Fondor - TT] No Introduction Needed

*Your entry has earned 5 XP*

Within an Imperial Complex above Fondor:

50662255326_0eb1eb5156_b.jpg

Officer - “Congratulations, agent Nevara Cynder. As a commemoration for your duty on Dromund Kaas and infiltrating the deserter cell, ISB command is gifting you this LOM series droid. It’s the latest in the line of LOM protocol droids, and this one in particular has been tweaked by our engineers to assist you in the logistics of your missions. It can bypass security systems, it has extended range comms, and it has access to our database of knowledge.”

Nev - “Glad to meet you.” Nev looked at the label on the droid’s chest. “9-LOM. Can you display some of your abilities? 

9-LOM - “It would be my pleasure, master-” the droid paused for a second, its eyes seemed to flicker.

50662256756_b2bb49303a_b.jpg

“Nevara Cynder, age twenty-two in standard years, born half Arkanian to unregistered Arkanian father, and to human mother, Nythea Cynder. Master Nevara Cynder was registered in the Imperial database in 16 BBY, approximately one year after birth. She applied for Imperial Forensics in 2 ABY, and eventually became an agent of the Imperial Security Bureau in 3 ABY.” 

Nev was taken aback. “That’s impressive. He got all that from a single scan?”

Officer - “Indeed. He’s capable of quite a lot, and I’m certain he’ll prove as a useful companion in your future missions. Speaking of which, your presence has been called to Koda Station. They have need of your forensic skills there. You’ll meet with Officer Rand who’ll fill you in. Now, be on your way.”

Nev - “For the Glory of the Empire.”

Spoiler

50662347217_68a9835f0f_b.jpg

Looks excellent.

I'm usually not a big fan of giving officers printed legs (except boots). But the combination by Nevara is just on point.:pir-love::laugh:

@Simulterious @RocketBoy 

Thanks guys!

22 hours ago, Agent Stryte said:

The build's style reminds me of Rebels, sleek and simplistic, yet well-made

13 hours ago, marvelBoy123 said:

A really nice first build - definitely captures the imperial architecture style well!

Thanks! I wanted to go for more of a Death Star aesthetic, but I'd have to get more black tiles :snicker:

10 hours ago, Macropus said:

Looks excellent.

I'm usually not a big fan of giving officers printed legs (except boots). But the combination by Nevara is just on point.:pir-love::laugh:

I know right? I saw how the lines matched up and fell in love.

On 11/30/2020 at 4:12 PM, Brickwolf said:

great build @halixon:thumbup: I especially like the bulkhead!

17 hours ago, Ross Fisher said:

A really nice little build. Well done!

Thank you guys!

On 1/6/2021 at 5:06 PM, MKJoshA said:

Simple, but very effective at evoking the SW feel.

On 1/7/2021 at 3:45 AM, dvogon said:

The overall build looks very good and clean. Well done!

Thanks guys!