Sign in to follow this  
Servertijd

[MOC] Patrol on Endor

Hi all,

So this is my first real Star Wars MOC, I decided to do an Endor MOC, I know it has been done ALOT, but yeah, here it is.
The Speeder is a modded version of the one from Brickfantatics

50653088376_a2bb4657ee_b.jpgpatrol on Endor by jesse van den Oetelaar, on Flickr

50652348143_a15f06473e_b.jpgPatrol on Endor close up by jesse van den Oetelaar, on Flickr

50652348848_4f0990bfca_b.jpgPatrol on Endor close up back by jesse van den Oetelaar, on Flickr

50653089701_766c6dc789_b.jpgPatrol on Endor Action by jesse van den Oetelaar, on Flickr

Nicely done. I really like the mix of light and dark green leaves.

I really like these small diorama type MOCs compared to the ones that take up an entire kitchen table. You can put that on a shelf and enjoy it for years. Also, the rock is really well done. 

2 hours ago, Metagross555 said:

A beautiful diorama, until the long trans clear piece, why?

A somewhat new piece that would be easier to conceal: Minifigure, Utensil Posing Stand https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?P=65578#T=C

That’s kind of a rude way of making a suggestion. Why not just say it looks great, but the OP could use that new piece, which they might not be aware of, to make it even better.

15 hours ago, JintaiZ said:

Nicely done. I really like the mix of light and dark green leaves.

Ty man!

15 hours ago, DarthMario said:

I really like these small diorama type MOCs compared to the ones that take up an entire kitchen table. You can put that on a shelf and enjoy it for years. Also, the rock is really well done. 

Thanks!

4 hours ago, Metagross555 said:

A beautiful diorama, until the long trans clear piece, why?

A somewhat new piece that would be easier to conceal: Minifigure, Utensil Posing Stand https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?P=65578#T=C

Thanks, I didn't know this piece excisted. Will def get it. The long trans clear piece doesnt bother me as much as it do to you tho?

5 hours ago, DarthMario said:

That’s kind of a rude way of making a suggestion. Why not just say it looks great, but the OP could use that new piece, which they might not be aware of, to make it even better.

I did and I did

A really gorgeous piece of art. I think I saw this on Flickr like yesterday. The landscape really just pops out at you because of all the detail in the build. 

On 11/28/2020 at 8:14 AM, DarthMario said:

Are you serious?  I mean there's overly sensitive and then there's let's form a support group and sing Kumbaya sensitive.  I think the comment was apt and not rude at all.

Amazing MOC.  The forest scenery is excellent, but agree that the long clear piece seems out of place.

Great MOC, I think this is essentially perfect landscape building. If you're interested in a game, join us on the Factions sub-forum. We'd love to have you.