Ross Fisher

[Factions Ep. 7 - Cat A][O7 - Ordo - CE] The Wrecking Ball

*Your entry has earned 8 XP*

One genius even had the idea of roping in some of the more obvious underdogs. Show off just how much we weren't there to tiptoe around Imperial remnants. 

Unfortunately, for me that meant a trip to Ordo, to bail a Mandallian Giant out of jail. This walking mountain went by the name "Brok", and sweetheart he broke everything he touched. I wasn't best pleased with the mess he made of my ship, but from what I hear, he was well worth recruiting.

Mandallian Giant on Ordo

I don't know how much he influenced any of our other recruits into joining up. Frankly, I don't care. The first time I saw that guy in action; it all clicked into place. He was like a wrecking ball. Smashed neat Imperial ranks to hell. Any Imp was left standing was soiling themselves. And it's times like that I'm happy I jumped ship when I did. 

This story stood out, Ross. Per usual, your writing is expressive and full of character. Even just a few paragraphs helps make the galaxy feel alive. Love it. Love a creative SW alien, too! 

I hate to say this, but have you thought about getting a non-textured background? I honestly think the BG you've got detracts from your builds. I think a clean white or black BG might help, but that's just a suggestion! 

#MandaloreReclaimed

@RocketBoy Thanks! I try to write in an appropriate tone of voice, but I don't always get it right. I do have a black felt background that I was using. It really soaks up the light. I'll try and find that again. 

@Darth Bjorn Thanks! I bought him months ago and was waiting for the right time to use him. I figured my current series of non-human Mandalorians was the perfect time.

The giant with those clothes (sail clothes from Silent Mary maybe?) works great. The skulls only add to the menacing of the giant. Well done!

Big figs are always hard for me to mentally remove from their intended theme. But you've done a great job using goblin as a SW character here.