LEGO Two and a Half Men MOC

This is my very own Two and a Half Men MOC built of LEGO bricks: 

eyJidWNrZXQiOiJwZTU2ZCIsImtleSI6Im9fMWVu

And yes, detailed step-by-step Building Instructions are available --> Instructions for my Two and a Half Men MOC

Two and a Half Men is one of my most favorite tv-shows and I invested a lot of time into this build in order to get the scale and details as accurate as possible. To achieve this, I watched the entire series again and used a ton of reference material.

This LEGO® Diorama MOC and Two and a Half Men-memento depicts a part of Charlie Harper’s legendary Malibu Mansion where most of the series takes place and contains 2648 pieces!

The entire build includes a ton of references to different episodes from season 1 to 8 that only true fans will recognize :wink::

• The build features the iconic main living room, veranda, and the house entrance
  • Main living room features Charlie’s piano, a sofa, 2 armchairs, a round wooden table, different carpets, a fireplace, the stairway that leads to the 2nd floor, different potted plants, and other details
  • Veranda features 2 deck chairs, different potted plants, a grill, 2 chairs, a table, outdoor lights, a grid with climbing plants, and other details
  • Some of the references to different episodes: Bowl with Butterscotch Candy, Vod Kanockers-hat, Jake’s Goofy Juice, charlieharpersucks.com-computer, Jake’s Gameboy, Alan’s Key, Andy’s cigars, Jake’s Plunger, Berta’s handbag, and a Rose *by Rose* :laugh:

What do you guys think of this build ? default_default_classic.gif

Edited by TheCreatorr

On 11/27/2020 at 12:38 AM, Anonknee Muss said:

Never watched the show however the build looks phenomenal! An impressive amount of detail.

@Anonknee Muss Really?! You have to watch the show, it's so funny! Thank you :), it took me quite a while to get as much details into the build and references to different episodes of the show as possible!

5 hours ago, TheCreatorr said:

@Anonknee Muss Really?! You have to watch the show, it's so funny! Thank you :), it took me quite a while to get as much details into the build and references to different episodes of the show as possible!

You’re welcome man. I’ll have to put it on my watchlist :wink: