I like that B model. It would've be boring, if that would have been some telehandler.

The B model shows that there is a pneumatic hose connector somewhere in the A model. The question is where is it and why would that connector appear in this set.

Edited by Ngoc Nguyen

Just now, Jurss said:

I like that B model. It would've be boring, if that would have been some telehandler.

No and no.

Just now, Ngoc Nguyen said:

The B model shows that there is a pneumatic hose connector somewhere in the A model. The question is where is it and why would that connector appears in this set.

NO, the question is just WHYYYYYYY?

21 minutes ago, Maaboo35 said:

No and no.

NO, the question is just WHYYYYYYY?

relax my dude, it's not worth losing your mind over a $10 set

Edited by Bartybum

Edited by JintaiZ
deleted comment

37 minutes ago, Ngoc Nguyen said:

The B model shows that there is a pneumatic hose connector somewhere in the A model. The question is where is it and why would that connector appear in this set.

Maybe use for stopper of bucket liftarm insted of 2L beam? I can't find anywhere whitout there.

41 minutes ago, Ngoc Nguyen said:

Take your pic, gentlemen.

Orange looks pretty cool, but maybe blue would work even better?

Edited by Milan
Removed the quoted pics from the previous post.

7 minutes ago, Bartybum said:

Anyone else's eyes mildly bleeding at the colour scheme?

No, it looks like a JCB 260 with a Manitou paint job.

Just now, Ngoc Nguyen said:

Take your pic, gentlemen.

Looks good in yellow, but the arm and the panels on the cab need to be black for the JCB look.

35 minutes ago, msk6003 said:

Maybe use for stopper of bucket liftarm insted of 2L beam? I can't find anywhere whitout there.

On the other (invisible) end of that 6l red axle under the cabin you mean? I was thinking the same...

Just now, Rudivdk said:

On the other (invisible) end of that 6l red axle under the cabin you mean? I was thinking the same...

yes that place...

54 minutes ago, JintaiZ said:

Please stay on topic and be nice.

Thanks.

Let's not tell other members what to do. Leave that to the staff.
Also, please try not to quote pictures from the previous post or from the same page, it makes it tedious to follow.

Thanks.

46 minutes ago, msk6003 said:

I can't find anywhere whitout there.

Maybe somewhere under the seat, maybe there is different connection between upper and lower parts?

But could be also that stop.

It should be easy to design alternate attachments for this thing, given that the bucket is attached with two pins. Bale spike would be my first choice.

Edited by Maaboo35

So far I like the orange version most, but too bad it's not buildable, because the T 3x3 liftarm so far has only appears in some ill-fated m̶i̶l̶i̶t̶a̶r̶y̶ canceled set this year, and the 3L connector in orange has only appeared in 3 sets so far, the most recent of which was released in 2004. The rim in orange has only appeared in two sets so far also.

I like that B-model. It shows why B-models were invented in the first place: how to take parts of one thing and turn them into something completely different. And I don't think it's bad execution at that at all.

On 11/21/2020 at 10:21 AM, howitzer said:

I like that B-model. It shows why B-models were invented in the first place: how to take parts of one thing and turn them into something completely different. And I don't think it's bad execution at that at all.

I'd say it's an alright/imperfect execution. There's been some cooler B-models in the past, but I appreciate TLG trying to include a B-model.

Edited by JintaiZ

That pneumatic hose connector is an odd piece to have in the set.  My guess is it's used under the seat and prevents the back of the seat from moving back and hitting the 12t gear.

As for the color schemes, I like the black and yellow one.  The orange and white scheme is also nice, but I think I'd prefer that with black rims.

Red-white-black = Bobcat!

But I think Bobcat doesn't produce single piece boom loaders.