I don't know if I should go for it or not...

I love the set, the parts and stuff, but that McLaren is very interesting too.

Please convince me to buy the Wrangler

5 minutes ago, chlego said:

I don't know if I should go for it or not...

I love the set, the parts and stuff, but that McLaren is very interesting too.

Please convince me to buy the Wrangler

Instead of "A or B", why not "A and B" 

Now I want see smaller 42054 class. with red wheel and red 3x3 dish and black 1x1 round tile will perfect for it.

I don't know if I'm the only one feeling this way, but maybe because I've seen too many model with 42054 tires, both models with those mini tires look like large models, not small ones;;

19 minutes ago, Maaboo35 said:

They'll look great with yellow hubs too... :sweet:

They look perfect :wub:

41 minutes ago, Maaboo35 said:

They'll look great with yellow hubs too... :sweet:

Than it is possable mini 42070

On 11/21/2020 at 3:29 PM, Ngoc Nguyen said:

Instead of "A or B", why not "A and B" 

:head_back:

Though I want to go for that Ferrari: I have nearly no red parts and really need some. And my budget is limited... So Ferrari and McLaren / Wrangler

16 hours ago, chlego said:

So Ferrari and McLaren / Wrangler

So, red, yellow and blue something like this composition :wink:

for me Jeep is at the first place, then perhaps "hydraulic" excavator...now I'll wait for better Jeep images to appear

23 minutes ago, paul_delahaye said:

Trailer for the Claas with these tyres

I'm afraid that they be to small...if we use the same scale they could be good for some telehandler like JCB 527-58; but without drive and fake engine, just manual model with functions like 42061 set...

I think this might be the Bright light orange color and not yellow, it's hard to tell, but the bushings on the roof look slightly brighter

If that's the case then I'll probably pick this up, the Claas-lite tires are just a bonus

31 minutes ago, Banana92 said:

I think this might be the Bright light orange color and not yellow, it's hard to tell, but the bushings on the roof look slightly brighter

If that's the case then I'll probably pick this up, the Claas-lite tires are just a bonus

It looks pretty yellow to me.

wrangler_color.png
But like.. a different yellow right? That bushing looks like standard Lego yellow, the Liftarms look more yellowish-orange to me, the color of last years 42101 buggy

1 hour ago, Banana92 said:

I'm not sure that TLC will introduce do much new pieces in such rate colour; even Unimog (orange introduction after long time) had few liftarms and few panels and it was a flagship...

I don't think those are Bushings but rather the 4x1 thin lift arm with that little protrusion (idk the actual part number)

I'm calling it now, bright light orange, not yellow :P

Several of those pieces wouldn't be new in that color actually since we got the off roader a while back in that color and the new small buggy

Keetongu from bionicle back in 2005 also featured several liftarms in that color, though between then and until recently it's obviously been retired in technic

39 minutes ago, Banana92 said:

I don't think those are Bushings but rather the 4x1 thin lift arm with that little protrusion (idk the actual part number)

I know the piece, but no those are definitely bushings. Bushings have the thin neck down the middle, whereas the 4x1 doesn’t

I like the tires and they do look like a beefier version of the 56mm tires .. they will look good on my Bronco I'm designing.  The front headlamps looks to big for this scale. I use to own a Jeep but my brother wreck it !!! At lease I still got the Jeep machete that it came with!!    My understanding is it the same yellow that was introduced from the powered up 4x4 

Edited by sirslayer

1 minute ago, sirslayer said:

Here is a link fast forward to 1:40 and he states a new yellow color  https://youtu.be/miCjtqfvYlQ

Yeah, and he's the same person who made everyone (well, just the gullible ones) think the 42125 was a LaFerrari...