Zilmrud

The journey of Parzival - Snakes of Mophet (Chapter I, part V)

On 12/2/2020 at 3:08 PM, dalle said:

My friends, you are awesome together!!! Just fantastic!!! 

Thanks man :laugh::thumbup:

This is amazing! It's great to see Parzival's story continue.

There's very little I can say that hasn't already been said. The two of you have created a city full of life - something hard to pull off with inanimate toys. The two buildings you made (the embassy and Hidamus family residence) are fantastic - the use of colors on both is phenomenal!

Quick question - what is inside the Hidamus family residence? Is it hollow?

The techniques and parts use in both buildings is phenomenal as well. I especially like the printed turquoise domes and subtle brick/masonry effect on the Hidamus family residence and the use of the sand green "wallpaper" pieces wrapping around the embassy.

Great work as always!

Edited by socalbricks

On 12/5/2020 at 3:51 AM, Grover said:

@adde51 it's great to see Mophet all together!  I love seeing all the buildings crowded in one place, forming alleys, markets, etc.  Very nice collab for you and @Zilmrud!

Thanks ??

I guess I'm a little late to seeing this build, but I just have to say Wow! Seeing the city of Mophet all together looks great, and I really enjoy looking at the pictures and seeing all the different details throughout the build!

On 12/30/2020 at 8:31 PM, LordDan said:

I guess I'm a little late to seeing this build, but I just have to say Wow! Seeing the city of Mophet all together looks great, and I really enjoy looking at the pictures and seeing all the different details throughout the build!

Thanks. It's full of details. It would be a nice exhibition piece.

On 12/31/2020 at 7:29 PM, Hans1961 said:

what a beautifull built !!

I'm late to the comment party here, but this is such an epic collaboration guys!  :pir-love:  So many details scattered all over and even though there's multiple builders here, the whole layout looks very cohesive.  Fantastic work all around!

23 hours ago, mrcp6d said:

I'm late to the comment party here, but this is such an epic collaboration guys!  :pir-love:  So many details scattered all over and even though there's multiple builders here, the whole layout looks very cohesive.  Fantastic work all around!

Thanks alot! 

I’m slowly working my way through older threads/builds. It goes without saying, incredible set of builds that combine excellently. 

I love the idea of the centaur home. I’m curious, did you build an interior and does it have ramps for them to get upstairs?? 

Nice to see the front building off the grid too.

On 10/15/2021 at 6:18 AM, Eyrezer said:

I’m slowly working my way through older threads/builds. It goes without saying, incredible set of builds that combine excellently. 

I love the idea of the centaur home. I’m curious, did you build an interior and does it have ramps for them to get upstairs?? 

Nice to see the front building off the grid too.

Thanks. It was a fun thing to do a collab. No, it's only the facade and roof.

//Z