Classy Weasel

[MOC] Rapunzel's Tower

This is fun! Nice work. I've never actually seen Tangled, but I looked up a picture and it's instantly recognisable. I think the purple roof looks good, and the yellow hair is cool.

Looking at the reference pictures, maybe you could experiment with some other techniques for the greenery on the tower walls if you wanted to. I'm not sure...you might consider more smooth tiles and curves rather than exposed green stud plates. Or perhaps only using 1x1 green flower pieces. But they're just suggestions. Well done!

8 minutes ago, Retro said:

This is fun! Nice work. I've never actually seen Tangled, but I looked up a picture and it's instantly recognisable. I think the purple roof looks good, and the yellow hair is cool.

Looking at the reference pictures, maybe you could experiment with some other techniques for the greenery on the tower walls if you wanted to. I'm not sure...you might consider more smooth tiles and curves rather than exposed green stud plates. Or perhaps only using 1x1 green flower pieces. But they're just suggestions. Well done!

Thank you! I have a few 1x1 green flower pieces, I could definitely scatter them a bit more on the outside of the tower. I think if I were to do it again I'd add more slanted tile or regular tile pieces (I really need to invest in more green!) I appreciate the feedback, Retro!