Sign in to follow this  
jtooker

[Announcement] Colossal Castle Contest XVIII is open

The Colossal Castle Contest 18 (CCC XVIII) has been announced.  Check out the categories and prizes.  The contest is open from now until January 10, 2020.

gPQ3JlW.jpg

I am not affiliated with the CCC, just a fan.  Mods, let me know if this post violates the "Selling, self promotion and promoting" rule.

Usually we only have MOCs and discussion on the forums as opposed to announcements- but since the CCC is an annual tradition and will hopefully lead to new MOCs being posted here, we're going to let this announcements stay.

Now get to castle MOCing so we have more stuff on the forum!

I've got some ideas since they announced the categories but nothing built yet.  Some interesting categories this year.  

Sounds great, I even have some Wizards who can do battle :sweet:

I love that the LEGO fan community can come together and create contests and fun for all.

So many inspiring categories, I'm eager so see the entries that will flood this forum and other media. :moar:
Sadly I won't be able to participate myselff (or maybe only in the custom minifig category), as I won't have access to my bricks until we move in a new house - hopefully at the end of january.