50588202678_bb24b30ef8_c.jpg

50588951691_c0a7eceac9_c.jpg

The cartographer has a small workspace upstairs:

50589069137_51a1e90c71_c.jpg

Botanist playing with their dog:

50589070622_9dcaa65855_c.jpg

Now everybody:

50589070642_3d55bf7483_c.jpg

The woman from the earthquake authority is not happy about the new cracks after a small temblor:

50589072927_0ce763f263_c.jpg

The postal service under immense pressure:

50588955681_85b0ef5a3d_c.jpg

The high-end car thief just boosted an exotic:

50588226683_1ec0c10a34_c.jpg

50589072997_5096ff5d01_c.jpg

50589073042_b1749ece31_c.jpg

She loves manual transmissions:

50588207018_0b78b97c00_c.jpg

Today is the day they close down some city streets and let cyclists take over:

50588958051_2e77be6af7_c.jpg

Rats!:

50588958076_e0965ddf0a_c.jpg

Enjoying the view and a drink:

50589075267_c66012b7a5_c.jpg

The blue bird likes pizza too:

50588958146_ea082f5db1_c.jpg

50588953236_d7fee510f8_c.jpg

This is just beautiful.  What a splendid design.  Colors, roof design, and climbing foliage just pops.  I think this would make one hell of an Ideas set.

I'm loving that tile roof (on both buildings).

Overall, an amazing build and your photography is stunning.

EDIT: I'm going back through the interior and street images; just amazing!

1 hour ago, WesternOutlaw said:

This is just beautiful.  What a splendid design.  Colors, roof design, and climbing foliage just pops.  I think this would make one hell of an Ideas set.

I'm loving that tile roof (on both buildings).

Overall, an amazing build and your photography is stunning.

EDIT: I'm going back through the interior and street images; just amazing!

Thank you! Far too kind! Taking off the walls and planning all the shots is a challenge but I'm glad the effort is appreciated. :grin:

1 hour ago, Htrag said:

Absolutely beautiful. All of the details are amazing. 

Thank you Htrag! One love! Lego building! :pir-huzzah2:

Absolutely beautiful! It is near perfection on a single baseplate. Builders like you advance our great hobby and help many of us raise our game and improve our towns. Thank you for sharing :)

39 minutes ago, NewTown said:

Absolutely beautiful! It is near perfection on a single baseplate. Builders like you advance our great hobby and help many of us raise our game and improve our towns. Thank you for sharing :)

And there you go just melt my heart. Thank you. I got back into Lego as an adult initially as a form of stress relief and a small side hobby, but after being inspired by what everyone else builds it has ballooned into something much more special. That's one of the nicest things anyone's ever said. To inspire others is the greatest part of this thing we love. Thank you.

And to anyone looking and lurking, you too can do it, build with love and share your creation and you'll inspire. Its really the best part of this.

Indeed great build. So many detail like feeding the bird a piece of pizza, chasing the rats :classic:
When you see it it gives you right a way the feel of some mediterranean ambience. Looking to the car and the flag I would say Italy. Maybe also because of all the pizza's.
Very colorful and nice architectural stuff and also great interior. 

Also, one of the great things I think are the trees, and the vegetation on the wall. Very colorfull. And nice hanging baskets on the balcony.

Edited by neonic

Simply beautiful! Love the white boomerangs above the windows, the roofs of course (especially the one on the white building as there are roof shingles just laying about), the interiors planned out from the floor to the walls. It's all just so coherent. Molto bene!

Looking at all the details have been a real treat! I can tell lots of care went in to every wall of the building. Love the vibrant splashes of color you've sprinkled around, the building looks so much alive with them! :laugh: :thumbup:

Is it okay to absolutely LOVE this, whilst being worried about the plumbers’ lack of bathroom facilities? ?

Fantastic as always. Lovely details and colors, great interior details all around and perfect photos. No reason not to love this!

Oh and I also really like your SNOT roads!

12 hours ago, Man with a hat said:

ooh, nice! Great looks overall, but really nice to see those little details like the cracks in the pavement. 

Thanks Man with a hat!

9 hours ago, neonic said:

Indeed great build. So many detail like feeding the bird a piece of pizza, chasing the rats :classic:
When you see it it gives you right a way the feel of some mediterranean ambience. Looking to the car and the flag I would say Italy. Maybe also because of all the pizza's.
Very colorful and nice architectural stuff and also great interior. 

Also, one of the great things I think are the trees, and the vegetation on the wall. Very colorfull. And nice hanging baskets on the balcony.

Thanks neonic! Yes was going for a northern Mediterranean Sea/Tyrrhenian Sea coastal village/town architecture. Sometimes also generalized under "Spanish Revival" style. I had a more accurate plan for the flag but I don't have the one necessary piece in the right green so I'm glad it was still understood as being from that area. Thanks!

8 hours ago, JintaiZ said:

Wow, the level of detail is amazing!

Thank you JintaiZ!

7 hours ago, legomanijak said:

Simply beautiful! Love the white boomerangs above the windows, the roofs of course (especially the one on the white building as there are roof shingles just laying about), the interiors planned out from the floor to the walls. It's all just so coherent. Molto bene!

Grazie legomanijak! Yeah I just love that style of roof as well and was excited when we finally got those pieces in Nougat and Dark Orange to pull it off. Thanks again!

6 hours ago, ExeSandbox said:

Looking at all the details have been a real treat! I can tell lots of care went in to every wall of the building. Love the vibrant splashes of color you've sprinkled around, the building looks so much alive with them! :laugh: :thumbup:

Thank you so much ExeSandbox! Really wanted to create a warm and cozy aesthetic that was true to the style that inspired this.

5 hours ago, carebear said:

I Always love everything you make!

and this is no different!

Just Amazing!

Greetings!

Took kind carebear, thank you friend!

5 hours ago, WesternOutlaw said:

BTW, love the Plummer brothers and the fun little shots you added, like this one.  Very clever!

Thanks Western Outlaw, wanted to have a little fun with some extra scenes so I'm glad you like them.

2 hours ago, williejm said:

Is it okay to absolutely LOVE this, whilst being worried about the plumbers’ lack of bathroom facilities? ?

Haha, yes totally ok. They do know where all the bathrooms in town are but I should squeeze in a small toilet and sink under the first floor stairwell like the tan building. When you gotta go you gotta go.

2 hours ago, Jerry McGlade said:

I feel like I am in Italy when I see these models! Great job!

Yay, then it was a success! Thanks Jerry!

1 hour ago, ReplicaOfLife said:

Very well done! Love the interiors, especially in the tan buillding. The kitchen looks amazing!

Thanks ReplicaOfLife! I get pretty excited when the exteriors are complete and then the daunting task of creating an interior sets in, really glad you like the result!

18 minutes ago, peedeejay said:

Fantastic as always. Lovely details and colors, great interior details all around and perfect photos. No reason not to love this!

Oh and I also really like your SNOT roads!

Thank you peedeejay! I always appreciate when you're fond of something I build. It means a lot! And I'm glad you like the roads, I'm particularly fond of the black asphalt ones you were designing in the Modular 2.0 thread, I think those offer a better contrast in a city build with how little black is used in most buildings (and how much grey is used). Thanks again!

Wonderful buildings. The walls have just enough texture, the vines are gorgeous, and both roofs look great. The interiors are very nice too - I really love the shape of the kitchen in the botanist and cartographer's house! And that city looks very lively!

Gorgeous build! It's beautifuly pictured with a nice lighting.

I like the overall texture of the buildings with lots of details. Too bad the brackets 44728 doesn't come in dark green, the would've suit nicely for the shutters with the 1x2 sand green grille.

The climbing plants really adds realism and colors, the roof technic is neat. There are so many cool things that detailing them would be long and tedious.

Thanks for your sharing!

Wow, this is simply stunning. The two plumber look familiar :)

What pieces did you use for the tan building roof? I don't recognize them.