Sign in to follow this  
adde51

Midhana minaret

One of the more prominent landmarks inside the walls of Mophet is the Midhana minaret. Built a long time ago, it has been the focus of repeated renovations through the years which has given it a somewhat unique look in terms of the colourscheme. 

50502972236_3e2a937171_c.jpg

Another Mophet build, I know...haha! Got a bigger collab with @Zilmrud coming up in a little while so I gotta catch up on posting here :laugh:

Looks great 
Like the whole style/ color ... must think right away on Prince of Persia and that sort of stuff.

Love all the little details, the use of the tooth/claw pieces.  The areas with the cheese slopes is very nicely done.  The sand green color works well within the build.  The printed 1x4 brick pieces work well here.  The base looks great too.  Nice figs also.  

Great color scheme!  Love your use of those Batman tiles in green and white.  You always do a good job with ornamentation, new ways of ornamenting without being too overdone as to just look like greebling.  You do a great job color blocking the various levels of the tower, too.  What are the cheese slopes in the narrow windows supposed to represent?  I thought that they might be some weathering, but since they are uniform around the tower, I'm not entirely sure what to make of them and thought they may be some architectural feature I'm not familiar with.  They definitely add texture and interest so I was curious what they are.  Well done!