SirNadroj

German Mark VII Tank (Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade)

theaterindex.gif

In the belly of the steel beast, we find Henry Jones Sr. trapped! It's Indy to the rescue!

This is my first serious tank. Go easy on me. ;-)

1-87.jpg

2-80.jpg

3-73.jpg

4-62.jpg

5-56.jpg

6-41.jpg

It's Colonel Vogel!

7-32.jpg

Any thoughts? :-)

Hey, that's a neat tank! I like how you captured the shape of the sides. It's pretty difficult to do right. The turret's pretty good too. The only thing I'm not sure about is the 'stuff' on the sides. Otherwise, it's great! :sweet:

Nice Colonel Vogel BTW!

Very nice, in a cool color scheme and distinct shape indeed.... perhaps a very little wobbled, somehow, but pretty charming nevertheless. :classic::thumbup:

You've really been pumping out some great Indy MOCs lately, and this one is no exception. :sweet:

This is a fairly accurate depiction of the LC tank, and I love all of the details on the top. The turret looks very nice, I love all of the slopes attached horizontally. the general shape of it is very accurate too, it looks very nice and intimidating.

However, the tank doesn't quite look minifig scale, I'd suggest making it slightly longer and higher. The side cannons could be shortened down a little too, but other than that, this is a very fine tank, and certainly good for a first try. Great work, Nadroj! :sweet:

looks cool, though I think it looks a bit stumpy

I started making one of these myself (though never finished it) and from the reference images I found it was a lot longer lengthwise, I think the height and width of yours looks correct though.

Also you need indy on a horse chasing it! :)

Nice tank, you've captured the impression of the movie tank (which probably shouldn't be called a "German Mark VII", but that's irrelevant nitpicking :wink:) very well. It does seem to suffer from "LEGO tank syndrome" though, that is, it's too high. At least that's my opinion. Also, it wouldn't hurt if it was longer. But all things considered, well done! :thumbup:

Very nice tank! I like how it looks like the real deal from th movie. But why do you have republic army stickers on the sides?

Do you eat or sleep? :wink: You keep cranking out these excellent models at the rate of almost one every day! Very nice, looks just like to one from the movie, but if your looking to improve the only thing I would say is make it the tiniest bit longer. Other than that: perfect :classic:

Darthperson8

not your best work, but not bad! it does look a little stubby, but that may make it have a more "clean" or simple look. The figs are great!

Very nice, but not our best work. I love the treads and their attachment, but I think the tank is too stubby. I think the sides are too disjointed, your techniques that work often in other creations I don't think really workhere as the tank looks like it might split in half. That said, it is a nice effort, I hope to make my own one day, maybe 2.0 is in order? :wink:

Batbrick Away! :devil:

Looks great. I'm not sure about the surfacing under the treads, but that's a minor quibble.

Posted to adventurers.dk.

Steve

That's great for a first attempt! :classic:

However, I would recommend:

-A net on the back part between the top of the tank and the wheel things - it's too blank

-Redo those side guns to make them squatter and more perpendicular

-This doesn't have an interior, right? The SNOT gaps could be easiliy confined to the middle where you can't see them...

:thumbup: