Darnok

[Merrymas] Organising a BotBS Advent Calendar

4 minutes ago, Fraunces said:

READY!! Check it out guys! 

Only if it is December 2nd for them already! :pir-wink:

On 12/1/2020 at 1:17 PM, Darnok said:

Changing you to Tuesday the 8th then, with @Spud The Viking being one day earlier on the 7th instead. I hope this is okay for both of you.

That works for me!

Edited by Kai NRG
trying to see how to embed a video-success!

Hi all!

For the end build on the 24th, I thought I might try and include as many peoples sigfigs and/or important characters as possible. If you would like me to attempt one of your characters, can you please post here with their name and a small thumbnail of (or link to) their appearance. I can't guarantee I've got the parts for everybody - but I'll try!

PS It doesn't have to make in-game sense for your character to appear in my build - it's strictly a Merrymas build for fun! So Corries and Oleonese will be side by side, even dastardly pirates can participate!

Thanks @Ayrlego - Would be fun to have Captain Brickleton appear as well! If you don't have the toy soldier arms handy, normal red ones are of course fine and Brickwolf did a great job building brick-built boot pants in our recent collab if you don't have the boot pants. The head is the hard part, though - it's from the Series 5 detective minifig.

The Merrymas builds are looking good so far! Good work guys!

5 hours ago, Darnok said:

Quite a spectacular build be @Fraunces

many thanks bro!

@Ayrlego Would love to be in your final build! This is how they look, from left to right the brothers: Jacobo, Lothario and Alfie: flickr.com/photos/164918957@N06/42740303921/in/dateposted/

OK, mine is now up. Had to change my mulled wine idea at the last moment because two consecutive days of spiced wines seemed a bit much.

6 minutes ago, Ross Fisher said:

OK, mine is now up. Had to change my mulled wine idea at the last moment because two consecutive days of spiced wines seemed a bit much.

sorry bro! :pir_tong2:  

2 hours ago, Ross Fisher said:

Aww, I strongly disagree!

Are we going to see the original build later on? Maybe as one of the still open days?

Over to @Mesabi for the 4th.

2 hours ago, Darnok said:

Are we going to see the original build later on? Maybe as one of the still open days?

It was the same build, but with a cauldron instead of needy orphans. 

Posted my build up! Once again went with an uppity Belson build, this time featuring part of the headquarters of the armed forces. Excited to see what you guys come up with next - lots of good ideas so far!

Edited by evancelt

If there's room for one more, could you put me up for the 17th?

2 hours ago, Khorne said:

If there's room for one more, could you put me up for the 17th?

Will do, thank you sir. :pir-classic:

On 12/2/2020 at 9:29 AM, Ayrlego said:

Hi all!

If you would like me to attempt one of your characters, can you please post here with their name and a small thumbnail of (or link to) their appearance. 

Great idea,

Exploring Raiders Haven.

Sean Greybeard would enjoy attending! 

Edited by Count Vroskri

Going great so far, thank you everybody!

With @Faladrin on the 14th, only the 11th remains to be filled. If nothing goes wrong, I could do it with the one "emergency entry" I have built so far. I'd rather keep it for one such emergency though - so one last volunteer?

23 hours ago, Darnok said:

Going great so far, thank you everybody!

With @Faladrin on the 14th, only the 11th remains to be filled. If nothing goes wrong, I could do it with the one "emergency entry" I have built so far. I'd rather keep it for one such emergency though - so one last volunteer?

Can do!