Kozikyo86

[MOC] The Razor Crest by Edge of Bricks

14 hours ago, Hold0511 said:

Curses never used stud.io only LDD and badly at that....the new engine front nozzles are better than the original - does changing those need the Stud.io expertise can I ask please? (I can live with the sides for the medium term).

write me an email, I'll send you some photos of how I built it on kozlowski.michal86@gmail.com

2 hours ago, Kozikyo86 said:

write me an email, I'll send you some photos of how I built it on kozlowski.michal86@gmail.com

Awesome just sent - many thanks!

I finally finished (almost) this build. The detailing on the top and sides of the build is especially great, I really like how the panel details worked out. Still trying to track down a hand full of wedge plates in LBG, and I used as many metallic parts as I could find to try and give it the post-jawa attack look. I couldn't get a hold of the quarter circle parts on the rear of the engine nacelles, so I improvised with what I had and I think it turned out okay, even if its not particularly accurate to the source material.

Thanks for making the instructions available. Hopefully the link to my photos below works!

Bricktastrophe's Kozikoyo Razor Crest

Edited by Bricktastrophe
Link fixed