Kozikyo86

[MOC] The Razor Crest by Edge of Bricks

Over a month of design and here it is:

The Razor Crest

from The Mandalorian Series! Currently I have finished the virtual version, I checked many connections on real bricks. Building this vehicle was one of the most difficult things I did.

Mapping the shape required many non-standard connections and inventing more and more strange solutions. Razor currently contains 2040 parts, including a display stand and landing gears. I also built an interior, many things open up. This is not the final version yet, some details, such as the painting may change.

The full announcement will be available in a few days on my YouTube - Edge of Bricks!

What do you think about this project? :)

Razor Crest MOC_Edge of Bricks_3

Razor Crest MOC_Edge of Bricks_2

Razor Crest MOC_Edge of Bricks_1

Love the sleekness of it, damn! Only thing that could be improved is probs the size and positioning of the engine pods as they look a lil small and low. Nice design, I'm def gonna try and mod mine to look similar. 

The Razor Crest is ready!

2055 parts! :classic:

from The Mandalorian Series! PDF Instructions will be available in December!

Main features:

- interior,

- weapon compartment,

- bed,

- opening side panels,

- opening cockpit,

- place for carbonite

- display stand

- detachable landing gears

- opening ramp

- opening side doors

The Razor Crest MOC by Edge of Bricks

The Razor Crest MOC by Edge of Bricks_4

The Razor Crest MOC by Edge of Bricks_5

The Razor Crest MOC by Edge of Bricks_6

The Razor Crest MOC by Edge of Bricks_10

The Razor Crest MOC by Edge of Bricks_11

Full review will be on my YouTube - edge of bricks channel :) 

Sweet - looking excellent and I can't wait to get my mitts on the instructions and start ordering in the parts....exciting!

On 11/25/2020 at 9:20 PM, TeeNuggetTa said:

Damn that looks even sweeter as a physical model. Nice job!

20 hours ago, Zer0100ne said:

Let me know when those instructions are ready. Looks great my friend!

Thanks a lot!!!

I made a list of parts. If you want, I leave the link :)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UmA6v88VgWQW-o6VQ-PzrzukYgMrseCi/view?usp=sharing

I already have 30 pages of instructions, I still have a lot of work to do :classic:

23 minutes ago, Kozikyo86 said:

Thanks a lot!!!

I made a list of parts. If you want, I leave the link :)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UmA6v88VgWQW-o6VQ-PzrzukYgMrseCi/view?usp=sharing

I already have 30 pages of instructions, I still have a lot of work to do :classic:

I grabbed the parts list on YT I'm the one asking if the list was right. Haha Gunna figure out what I need from it over the weekend. 

I hope the instruction making process goes well. Do you know how much you'll charge for the instructions? 

Thanks for all comments! :) I'm glad you like my project!

I would like to inform you that the work on the instructions is still ongoing. At the time of writing this post, I already have 90 pages ready :)

Sample of instructions here:

The Razor Crest MOC - PAGE 89

2 minutes ago, Kozikyo86 said:

I would like to inform you that the work on the instructions is still ongoing. At the time of writing this post, I already have 90 pages ready :)

Looking awesome! 

6 minutes ago, Kozikyo86 said:

The Razor Crest MOC - PAGE 89

Oh yes, look very nice ... the Razor Crest und the instruction ???

Those panels that nestle together to the sides of the cockpit are just beautiful. Congrats on a great build, and thanks for sharing (and making instructions for those who want them!)

3 hours ago, Hold0511 said:

Ditto - orders on the way....

How much did you have to order? I had 83% and still cost $150 or so. ?

45 minutes ago, Zer0100ne said:

How much did you have to order? I had 83% and still cost $150 or so. ?

About 30% as I intend to keep my modified 75292 RZ for my little boy, hence I had to get a second set of parts that I could of taken from the official set.  Plus I'm getting some pieces in silver (metallic or flat) instead of LBG to give it a more mixed appearance and they are not cheap.  So I am at about £160.  

42 minutes ago, Hold0511 said:

About 30% as I intend to keep my modified 75292 RZ for my little boy, hence I had to get a second set of parts that I could of taken from the official set.  Plus I'm getting some pieces in silver (metallic or flat) instead of LBG to give it a more mixed appearance and they are not cheap.  So I am at about £160.  

You'll have to post how it turns out. I imagine the silver will look great.  I'm keeping mine as well. Excited to compare the two! How olds your boy? My little girl is only 7-8 mo so she only knows how to destroy. ?

2 hours ago, Zer0100ne said:

You'll have to post how it turns out. I imagine the silver will look great.  I'm keeping mine as well. Excited to compare the two! How olds your boy? My little girl is only 7-8 mo so she only knows how to destroy. ?

Will do.  There is a very limited range of silver parts so its going to be a patchy effect but worth trying I feel.  Little lad is 6 and loving all things SW....