Another set I’d been modifying since I bought it back in 2018, set 75932: Jurassic Park Velociraptor Chase. I wanted all three rooms to be expanded for as much movie accuracy as possible while staying within how connective the set originally was designed, so many elements were still kept intact.

Modified 75932

All the officially released Jurassic Park characters have a place in here.
Modified 75932: Jurassic Park Velociraptor Chase

Obviously the control room was the priority for detail, and it was the first to get improved upon with the desk, computers and floor, eventually upgrading it to have a 16 x 16 plate. I tried to keep the tiling consistent.

Modified 75932: Computers

Control room really feels complete with the addition of the Ray Arnold’s computer screen stickers from 75936: Jurassic Park T. Rex Rampage.

Modified 75932: You didn’t say the magic word

Better look at Nedry’s desk, designed by Brohammed on bricklink studio. All I changed around were the computer and lamp builds and I ended up getting a Simpsons soda piece.

Modified 75932: Door locks

The door lock is no longer a play feature, just a 1 x 3 build made to look movie accurate yet the way it locks isn’t, and I replaced the railing.

Modified 75932: Kitchen hiding

Kitchen section, in the movie I noticed the kitchen had brown tiling so I went with dark tan, and I had to incorporate the hanging silverware even if we don’t have lego ladles. Also Lex’s hair is dyed.

Modified 75932: Kitchen seeking

Raptor point of view.

Modified 75932: Kitchen

A look at the pot rack, oven, and cabinet builds.

Modified 75932: Restricted

Now is the cold storage area, where I was pretty proud of finding a good place for that stickered sign, looks much better than on the floor.

Modified 75932: Stealing the embryos

I got rid of the whole chunk of build here and made it so everything was at ground level and I could just have it so a single step leads up to the higher embryo storage.

Modified 75932: Cold Storage

The embryo container is another build designed by Brohammed, I just added a transparent cylinder at a friend’s suggestion.

75932: Overhead view

Overhead view of the entire thing.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CHMwKyVp3dr/?igshid=12nkmuht5x2nv

Link to a video that rotates the entire set.

Thanks for looking!

On 11/5/2020 at 12:22 PM, The Reader said:

Great MOD!

On 11/5/2020 at 4:08 PM, JintaiZ said:

Nice build!

On 11/6/2020 at 4:11 AM, wanderer1980 said:

awesome!

Thank you all!