Sign in to follow this  
cyclone501

What French Polynesian Women really look like

Side note: Vahine means women, and they have some way beautiful women.

I can't quite figure out the LEGO connection here... What to do? What to do? :pir-sceptic:

I know! :pir-grin:

pi066.jpg

Thread saved! :jollyroger::pir_kiss:

I can't quite figure out the LEGO connection here... What to do? What to do? :pir-sceptic:

I know! :pir-grin:

pi066.jpg

Thread saved! :jollyroger::pir_kiss:

Gracias. Also, you see the difference between what Lego made and what they really look like.

I wouldn't even think of closing this if there was no LEGO connection at all. :pir-laugh:

Damn, those Islanders are some lucky guys.

Book a vacation on!

Now we know why the pirates risk being eaten!!! treasure, blah treasure there going there for the women! This also explains why in SlyOwls mocs the pirates are always faced with EXTREME islander force...

Come to get our women have ya, well we know how to use a spear or two our selves! ARGHHHHH....

lol

don't quite yet know how to explain the cannibalism... maybe pirates just taste good, salty maybe...

Mmmmm... very nice find!

I wouldn't mind living the rest of my life on an island with women like this one :pir-laugh:

Mmmmm... very nice find!

I wouldn't mind living the rest of my life on an island with women like this one :pir-laugh:

Heh, none of you followed the link, did you?

Nope, Polynesian. Sorry to dissapoint you.

LEGO Islanders are Caribbean based. Arawaks if they're considered peaceful, or Caribs for the cannibalistic side. LEGO always made it clear that it was the Caribbean.

LEGO Islanders are Caribbean based. Arawaks if they're considered peaceful, or Caribs for the cannibalistic side. LEGO always made it clear that it was the Caribbean.

... Polynesian Chicks are better!

EDIT: More pics of the polynesians: Tahiti%20Bikini%20Hula%20Girls%20Postcards.jpgTahitian%20Dancers.jpg

tahiti_beauties_2003.jpg

There are others, but I don't want to get chambered or banned for innapropriate material.

Linky. I cannot be blamed for anything this causes.

Edited by cyclone501

Well I think they first designed them as polynesians but, you know, caribbean and cannibalism got more attraction for a Pirates theme so the finally did a mix of them :pir-tongue:

Well I think they first designed them as polynesians but, you know, caribbean and cannibalism got more attraction for a Pirates theme so the finally did a mix of them :pir-tongue:

Hmm...

...Does anyone know if Polynesians are cannibals? :pir-sweet:

If they are, then that exactly who the islanders were modeled after. :thumbup: