Sign in to follow this  
TwiceDeadTB

Greetings I'm Tys (and questions also)

Greetings my name is Tys,

A little bit about me, I've decided to go under the moniker TwiceDead because I 'quit' LEGO in my teens, then came back when I was in my very early twenties for about two years... had a great time building MOC's mostly. I was very active on here under the Castle/Historical section, but due to mental health issues* I left the AFOL communities and I sold off my collection again. Big mistake. But even worse then selling my LEGO's was losing all the pictures of my MOC's...

(*I got help and I'm doing fine now, well as fine as one can be given the current state of the world.)

My interest in LEGO kept being sparked throughout the years since quit though and recently I've decided to cave in and come back a second and hopefully last time (without leaving again I mean). Recently I've been buying up sets and parts again and decided to sign back up to Eurobricks and Flickr. Is Flickr still the go to site for picture hosting, would be the first of my questions?

I've been writing down idea's for a personal Post-Apocalyptic fantasy world to place my MOC's in, I do hope to create a somewhat unique and colorful* private universe to work with, when I inevitably get around to MOC'ing again (a matter of acquiring some more parts and some free time at this point) and want to share my MOC's here on Eurobricks for constructive critisicm (I love getting feedback and improving as I can be somewhat of a perfectionist in life) were would be the best place for Post-Apoc themed MOC's I am unsure but I am thinking the Action and Adventure section? Edit* I also saw the Military section, but they are supposed to have more of an Adventury / Comic Booky theme to them.

(*I dislike how Bley my favorite themes, in LEGO now, tend to be. Hard Sci-Fi, Alternate History, Post-Apoc etc. and I want to try and not fall into this trap.)

Well I could keep typing haha, but I'll stop here for now.

Edited by TwiceDeadTB

I think you can just attach the files directly to the post. Welcome to EB.