So with it being Halloween today. What better time to show off the mods I made to Skull Sorcerer's Dragon.

https://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=581337 Full set of pics in the gallery. I'll be only showing a few here to keep the topic less cluttered.

Changes I made

1. Adding shoulders and a waist joint.

2. Removing the lime green but adding more trans bright green to compensate

3. Made the wings more poseable and able to fold in

4. Made the head a bit more show accurate and removed the flags. 

5. Gave the tail a gear so it could swing as a function.

hpim0005.jpg

hpim0011.jpg

hpim0012.jpg 

Also made a stand for Skull Sorcerer giving him the spear he had in the show. Also used the 3 Awakened warriors I had and made it look like a bunch were emerging from the mountain stand. 

I used Spinjitzu Burst Lloyd's energy parts to add a magical effect to Skull Sorcerer.

hpim0017.jpg

I made the Skull of Hazza D'ur appear floating with the two Blades of Deliverance floating next to it 

hpim0019.jpg 

I even added a  comedic effect of one of the Awakened Warriors emerging upside down.

hpim0020.jpg 

Since I used Spinjitzu Burst Lloyd's spinner parts on Skull Sorcerer's stand. I turned the rest of the set into a launcher for the dice spinner for the game. 

Hey I was just flicking around on google for mods on this set and I just had to make an account to say how plesant your mods are! I was also curious to find out how you achieved it. Like any extra parts and the steps involved to make your upgrades posible. Thanks !