Sign in to follow this  
Bodi

[OL-FB] Strenghtening Acropolis's defense

This morning, the guard of a remote outpost in Acropolis was surprised by the arrival of a group of Oleander regulars and a ox cart full of supplies and armaments. Seeing them arriving, the old guard knew something was happening, and his apprehension was confirmed by the sergeant leading the small group. 

-"We are at war with the Corries."  Said the sergeant in a monotonous tone, effectively, the wars were so frequent between these two kingdoms that no one would raise a eyebrow if someone said they were at war, again.

BaAuOf.jpg

Still, the old guard noticed that these newcomers were all of a certain age, with the ongoing TV affair, most of the troops available were sent to that island, and the veterans were recalled to active duty.

BaAMm8.jpg

BaAQ0S.jpg

Vive le Roi! 

Really good build, Bodi. You have some great techniques with the watch tower being at a slight angle and the design for the roof. The vegetation adds a lot to the scene, too, as it really illustrates a overgrowth from years of neglect. 

I like the combination of the dark tan and light bley on the watchtower/blockhouse. The cart is also really nicely done. Overall great use of a small space to pack in a lot of nice details.

Nice scenario. Good idea how you built the roof on the tower. I also like the landscape with the round stones. Good story, veterans are soldiers with a lot of experience.

On 10/31/2020 at 9:03 PM, Captain Genaro said:

Really good build, Bodi. You have some great techniques with the watch tower being at a slight angle and the design for the roof. The vegetation adds a lot to the scene, too, as it really illustrates a overgrowth from years of neglect. 

Thank you, the roof technique goes to CapsOnBobs, I'm happy with the result too.

21 hours ago, Fraunces said:

Nice cart and small story. 

Thank you Fraunces.

17 hours ago, Ayrlego said:

I like the combination of the dark tan and light bley on the watchtower/blockhouse. The cart is also really nicely done. Overall great use of a small space to pack in a lot of nice details.

Thank you Ayrlego, glad you like it.

3 hours ago, NOD said:

Nice scenario. Good idea how you built the roof on the tower. I also like the landscape with the round stones. Good story, veterans are soldiers with a lot of experience.

Thank you NOD.

1 hour ago, blackdeathgr said:

I really like the carriage and the half ruined walls. Also the mini story is touching

Thanks BD.:pir-classic: