Darth Bjorn

[U12 - Teth - TT] Fear, Pain, and Horror...

*Your entry has earned 8 XP (x2 for limited challenge)*

HW01.jpg

The secrets uncovered in the Emperor’s Observatory on Byss has led to a wide range of experiments and top secret projects. From these, an unlikely alliance has risen between dark side acolytes and a subdivision of the Imperial Triumvirate. For a considerable amount of kyber crystals, the Sith cultists agreed to imbue kyber crystals with dark side energy for experimental weapons application. Unsanctioned and unofficial of course.

HW03.jpg

Bleeding kyber crystals is an ancient Sith ritual...

HW02.jpg

These rituals harnessed the fear and terror of innocent victims...

HW04.jpg

And when fear and terror was at it's highest, the cultists started inflicting pain and suffering...

HW05.jpg

Until the kyber crystal started fracturing holding immense amounts of fear, horror, pain, suffering, and the dark side...

///

This was a little disturbing to make! :kahuka:

Edited by goatman461

Those bubbles in the - gulp - blood work incredibly well!  I may look to make similar as a lazarus pit for Ra's Al Ghul albeit in green!

Those pillar builds are great too

So clean, just great on every front. I know what you mean by these horror builds being disturbing to make! I'm sort of glad the contest is over, hahaha.

We've gone from no pants to no pants AND no shirt.  Good, good.  Feel the naked side flow through you...

Thanks guys!

@n1majneb I'm happy to inspire! @RocketBoy Yup, good thing thanksgiving and xmas is around the corner... ;) @pombe I'm affraid my future builds will disappoint. Lego does not seem to have 'skin-only' legs - I'll look into this... :laugh_hard: @Simulterious yeah, I felt it was a little too much, and I already used black statues in a previous entry...

Jimminy christmas Bjorn, amazing build.  Great job on the pillars, I haven't seen that technique before! Terrifying build, the red body (carnage?) really looks like it was just dredged out of that terrifying pit, and the red rubber bands work great for running rivulets of blood!! Scary as hell, dude.

So glad you did a Sith Cultist build. I've been wondering whether they would make a good additional Faction. Them and the Guardians of the Whills. Could be real interesting to follow. 

@DrMuttonchops Thanks a lot! :head_back:

9 hours ago, Ross Fisher said:

So glad you did a Sith Cultist build. I've been wondering whether they would make a good additional Faction. Them and the Guardians of the Whills. Could be real interesting to follow. 

I agree! Force-user factions could be really really super cool... It just have to be suuuper under the radar, to work in canon... ;)

@ARKUM ELO Thanks!

1 minute ago, Ross Fisher said:

So, Chirrut Imwé's level of force connection. It's not like he's got telekinesis, but he is extra good at his job. 

Yeah, but maybe also old Jedi in hiding, or low-power dark jedi... As long as they stay out of major galactic conflicts, there could be another Yoda-powered jedi/sith in hiding out there...