Darth Fandom

Who's Excited for Climate Conundrum?

If you don't know, there's a new LEGO Marvel's Avengers show coming out called Climate Conundrum. The basic story is the Avengers fighting Hammer and AIM who are trying to steal Stark's new weather machine. Marvel HQ are releasing the episodes in parts online, but only in certain countries, so some people have to wait until November 1 to watch it on Disney XD. So far episodes 1, 2 and the first part of 3 have been uploaded. What are your thoughts on this show? After all, it's the first LEGO Marvel series to have more than one episode.

It's also available on the Lego Roku channel in case anyone has it! Just discovered it a few nights ago.

I initially assumed it was older given the presence of Justin Hammer (someone we haven't seen in the MCU since All Hail the King in 2014), so it's interesting to hear how it's a newer series!

So far I've been enjoying it. I'm a sucker for these sorts of Lego shows though. Serves as a great introduction to the characters without being nearly as dark as the MCU movies and shows can be. Highly recommend it if you have the opportunity to watch it!

4 hours ago, juno2023 said:

It's also available on the Lego Roku channel in case anyone has it! Just discovered it a few nights ago.

I initially assumed it was older given the presence of Justin Hammer (someone we haven't seen in the MCU since All Hail the King in 2014), so it's interesting to hear how it's a newer series!

So far I've been enjoying it. I'm a sucker for these sorts of Lego shows though. Serves as a great introduction to the characters without being nearly as dark as the MCU movies and shows can be. Highly recommend it if you have the opportunity to watch it!

Awesome! I also love the LEGO movies and shows. I've got almost every LEGO DC film on DVD (minus the LEGO Batman 2 game movie and LEGO Shazam) and the other night I watched all the LEGO Marvel shorts from Maximum Overload to Vexed by Venom. What's your favourite episode so far? Iron Rivalry, Friends and Foes or the current Wild Weather episode?

22 hours ago, Darth Fandom said:

Awesome! I also love the LEGO movies and shows. I've got almost every LEGO DC film on DVD (minus the LEGO Batman 2 game movie and LEGO Shazam) and the other night I watched all the LEGO Marvel shorts from Maximum Overload to Vexed by Venom. What's your favourite episode so far? Iron Rivalry, Friends and Foes or the current Wild Weather episode?

Leaning towards Iron Rivalry. Seeing Hammer and Stark trade barbs is always entertaining! How about you?

1 hour ago, juno2023 said:

Leaning towards Iron Rivalry. Seeing Hammer and Stark trade barbs is always entertaining! How about you?

Probably Iron Rivalry too. Unless Marvel HQ hasn't uploaded all the clips for Friends and Foes, it's the longest (IR has 5 clips while F&F has 3). I really enjoyed seeing the Iron Man Mech (got the set back in May), and now I feel the need to get the Detroit Steel Strikes set! Sadly, though, I see now that there is a LEGO Marvel magazine which doesn't seem to be available in my country or have a PDF... ? Luckily I got the 2013 LEGO Marvel game and it's NDS version, and they're a real bash to play.