800x193.jpg

Welcome to my garage LEGO!!!

Hello! My name is Michael. I'm a Builder from Russia, I love muscle cars! But this time I have prepared something special! Meet the Chevrolet K10 Silverado!!!

Description:

- 2 L motor for drive

- Servo motor for steering and steering wheel

- 1 Small power supply ( Hot swap )

- Counterfeit engine under the hood (connected to motors)

- Detailed interior

- Doors, hood and trunk open

- Swap body

-4x4

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lego_muscle_garage/

Join my group in VK: https://vk.com/legomusclegarage

All photos on the link: https://bricksafe.com/pages/Michael217/chevrolet-k10-silverado-1985

1280x854.jpg

1280x854.jpg

1280x854.jpg

For the first time I used the construction of the chassis separately from the body, that is, the body can be easily removed and any other body can be built on the chassis.

1280x854.jpg

1280x779.jpg

Somehow it looks to me that front shocks holders are a bit fragile, or have I wrong impression?

BTW nice MOC based on 68.7 batmobile tires

2 minutes ago, I_Igor said:

Somehow it looks to me that front shocks holders are a bit fragile, or have I wrong impression?

Everything is very tightly held, nothing falls out)

Just now, Michael217 said:

Everything is very tightly held, nothing falls out)

:thumbup:

Great looking model, I like how you've replicated plenty of the smaller details by using both technic and system parts.

My only one gripe with it is that for the lifted aspect the wheels are a bit small. I'd either find a way to either change the position of the springs so that the axles can come in closer to the rest of the chassis or use bigger wheels.

Unless, of course this is the look you wanted. I do know plenty of real-life trucks which would use the same setup: original wheels but lifted. Personally, I'm not that much of a fan of high lifts on original wheels but to each his own.

Looks great!

Good mixture of Technic chassis and Model Team body.

I do agree with XenoRad, though, that the tires look a little small for the lift size. Still, though, I think this is the first MOC I've seen with these tires, and it is interesting to see them used.

15 minutes ago, XenoRad said:

Great looking model, I like how you've replicated plenty of the smaller details by using both technic and system parts.

My only one gripe with it is that for the lifted aspect the wheels are a bit small. I'd either find a way to either change the position of the springs so that the axles can come in closer to the rest of the chassis or use bigger wheels.

Unless, of course this is the look you wanted. I do know plenty of real-life trucks which would use the same setup: original wheels but lifted. Personally, I'm not that much of a fan of high lifts on original wheels but to each his own. 

Thank you very much! I agree, the model is overstated. I will work on a new chassis to get a more classic model)

On 10/29/2020 at 9:27 PM, 1963maniac said:

No one would doubt that it's a Chevy truck. Nice work!!

Very nice! Thanks)