Bregir

'The Winged Cuirassiers' (Troop raising)

3rd Regiment of Life Guards 'The Winged Cuirassiers'

The Winged Cuirassiers is is one of the three Life Guard Cavalry Regiment of Corrington, and serves as protectors of the Crown, both as lifeguards and as extended arms of the regent.

50382266318_5113e90722_b.jpg

The Winged Cuirassiers recruit solely from gentlemen and part of their service time consists of classical education. Often, former cuirassiers will go on to become prominent public servants.

50382968596_6398313a32_b.jpg

As a military unit, the Winged Cuirassiers is a heavy cavalry regiment, and their charge is a fearsome sight to behold, and few can stand the onslaught of heavily armed and armoured men on heavy destriers reminiscent of the age of knights in full armour.

50383146992_ca9d6589b4_b.jpg

Armed with heavy lances doubling as great battle axes, greatswords, and carbines, they are at home on the charge. Nonetheless, these soldiers are also trained and able to fight as heavy infantry when called upon.

This is a build for the redcoats rule,(just realised it does not meet the 20x20 minimum) for the compendium of troops, and a troop raising build for 90 new cuirassiers in King's Harbour. With all the war going on, Cocovia must be defended!

I've been waiting for these! I love the sense of movement you managed to capture in the vignette, it really looks like heavy cavalry crashing around!

Here is a quick edit I did with the background for the compendium thread. It's not perfect but works for my OCD with the thumbnails.

Spoiler

50538355286_80245a4157.jpg

Great minifig part selection! Although they look like chickens hoping over obstacles :pir-grin: :pir-oh: 

Oleon rules and photobombs (well technically post-bombs) Corries mocs :pir_tong2: 

Edited by blackdeathgr

cool action pics, I always love hussar-builds. Reminding me of the real-life army of Jan Sobiewski and his victory at Vienna