Sign in to follow this  
Bregir

[COR FB] Tailor's shop, King's Harbour

King's Harbour, being one of the early Corlander colonies, is civilising by the day. And as civilisation creeps in, the finer crafts find their place, amongst these this high-end tailors recently opened.

50538206231_006034073f_b.jpg

In the shop, an interesting new invention, a so-called sewing machine helps the tailor make consistent, high quality seems with high efficiency. Fitting rooms, rolls of cloth in various colours, and other implements are part of the trade.

50537482483_b80cd7e92c_b.jpg

This small artisan should bring King's Harbour to large city. :pir-sweet:

Not my finest build, but the sewing machine came out nice, and I quite like the exterior too.

That's a pretty build. The dark blue roof looks great with those greys and white windows and the interior details are nice. That sewing machine is just fantastic! And I love the little changing room/booth. Approved :thumbup: for the Glory of Corrington.

And Congrats on Large City status. :grin:

Nice build, and we get an interior! I particularly like the tile work on the front. :thumbup:

And that sewing machine is very nice. Would love to see a better picture of just it.

32 minutes ago, Bregir said:

This small artisan should bring King's Harbour to large city.

Congrats!:pir-huzzah2:

Really nice build Bregir, some pretty clever designs inside and a nice clean exterior.  Normally I would think that the exposed studs on the flat roof are a little lazy, but you've got so much smoothness on the rest of the building that it actually looks good.  Great offset on the windows too!

Excellent build @Bregir, and I am already planning on stealing more than a few of the techniques you used here. I really like how the faced is done on a corner, and the exterior with the tiles looks excellent. The fabric rolls, the sewing machine and the interior is fantastic as well. Great addition to King's Harbour!

15 hours ago, Bregir said:

Not my finest build, but the sewing machine came out nice, and I quite like the exterior too.

I really like this one as well!! Very neat execution.