Dimensions: 29.5 x 49 x 30 studs
Weight: 1524 g
Instruction
download here
To see all my ongoing projects follow me on instagram @anton.kablash 

Functions:
       0. In the model i kept original chassis with improvements and adjustments

1. HoG
  2. 4-speed sequential gearbox
  3. All wheel drive with 3 differentials
  4. Independent suspension on both axles
  5. Working detailed in-line 6-cylinder engine
  6. Working steering wheel in the cab
  7. Openable doors, hood
  8. The driver's cab can be tilted for access to a detailed V6 engine
  9. Working doors locks
  10. Detailed exterior and interior

1920x1760.jpg

1920x1440.jpg

1920x1440.jpg

1920x1564.jpg

1920x1440.jpg

1920x1599.jpg

1920x1632.jpg

1920x1440.jpg

1920x1440.jpg

1920x1440.jpg

1920x1440.jpg

1920x1440.jpg

1920x1440.jpg

Edited by LoMaC

2 minutes ago, thekoRngear said:

It is superb. The detailing is awesome

Appreciate your comment, enjoy it!)

This looks amazing. And it's a b-model.

I also like the idea to pick up a build and re-use a lot of the construction. I assume the seats are also taken from the original build?

2 minutes ago, SaperPL said:

This looks amazing. And it's a b-model.

I also like the idea to pick up a build and re-use a lot of the construction. I assume the seats are also taken from the original build?

Thank you! I would say that seats inheritance only the main idea but the construction was changed, the width of the seat now 6 studs, but the original one has 5 studs.
Seems only the original chassis one of the most unchanged part.

4 minutes ago, Oliver 79 said:

Nice use of the mudguard piece for the front grille! 

Honestly, it is the first step of this model creation, this idea pop up long time ago, but only few months ago I found a time to realize it.

It's amazing. It's better than the original model by far! Very creative use of that mud guard as a front grille. 
You just murdered the original model by far with this C model. 

15 hours ago, Mechbuilds said:

It's amazing. It's better than the original model by far! Very creative use of that mud guard as a front grille. 
You just murdered the original model by far with this C model. 

appreciate you feedback, nice to know that my model impressed you so much)) 

@LoMaC I am always amazed by the wonderful c-models that you come up with. Just curious - how you come up with these build ideas. Do you first build a model digitally and then create the physical model. Would love to hear more about the design process that you follow for the c-models.

I especially love the "REDNEFED" (ɹǝpuǝɟǝp) logo under the windshield and at the steering wheel :pir-wink:

Besides the jokes, the wheel arch use is pure genius! I recall the discussion of its possible use when the 42110 was revealed and now it looks like the total end of the discussion.

Edited by Void_S

21 minutes ago, arijitdas said:

@LoMaC I am always amazed by the wonderful c-models that you come up with. Just curious - how you come up with these build ideas. Do you first build a model digitally and then create the physical model. Would love to hear more about the design process that you follow for the c-models.

Thank you very much for such good words. Soo, it is good question, i never built digital model before the real model, i prefer real building, i think it is one of the best things in Lego that you can start prototyping something new via playing with the parts in your hands. Definitely you should have a lot of parts and a lot of types of parts, what is not often realizable. Each my model, it doesn't matter if it is alternate or normal MOC, I am starting with playing with lego parts, i am trying to replicate some known parts of the real cars like grill, lights, hood. It can take a lot of time but when i found a shape or idea, i am continue working on other models parts. Honestly, i am really quickly building my models and often i have 4-5 active projects at the same time. With the land rover alternate i had 5 active projects. On land rover moc i spent around 20-24 hours (it is around 2 weeks, because i can spent only few hours per day) for model creation and 1 week for the instruction preparation. The land Rover model i started with the grill and probably i found a shape really quickly (in few hours, i was sat and rotated the arch and remembered that MAN truck have such shape, few minutes in google and bingo here it is). Also i would like to mention that i assembled land rover set two times and after each i was trying to build alternate model  and nothing. That is the reason why i suggest to everyone don't stop and try and try because the building process really specific and not always you can find what to build and more important how.

Sorry that i didn't provide a detailed history in this post about my model, i am not a story taller, i hope you understand me))

50 minutes ago, Void_S said:

I especially love the "REDNEFED" (ɹǝpuǝɟǝp) logo under the windshield and at the steering wheel :pir-wink:

Besides the jokes, the wheel arch use is pure genius! I recall the discussion of its possible use when the 42110 was revealed and now it looks like the total end of the discussion.

Ahaha, cool joke, i didn't focus on this but now i see))
I would say i am pretty sure that this is not the last creative use of defender arches.
I have one more variant of using but it is a secret, hope i will use it soon:pir-grin:

21 hours ago, LoMaC said:

Thank you very much for such good words. Soo, it is good question, i never built digital model before the real model, i prefer real building, i think it is one of the best things in Lego that you can start prototyping something new via playing with the parts in your hands. Definitely you should have a lot of parts and a lot of types of parts, what is not often realizable. Each my model, it doesn't matter if it is alternate or normal MOC, I am starting with playing with lego parts, i am trying to replicate some known parts of the real cars like grill, lights, hood. It can take a lot of time but when i found a shape or idea, i am continue working on other models parts. Honestly, i am really quickly building my models and often i have 4-5 active projects at the same time. With the land rover alternate i had 5 active projects. On land rover moc i spent around 20-24 hours (it is around 2 weeks, because i can spent only few hours per day) for model creation and 1 week for the instruction preparation. The land Rover model i started with the grill and probably i found a shape really quickly (in few hours, i was sat and rotated the arch and remembered that MAN truck have such shape, few minutes in google and bingo here it is). Also i would like to mention that i assembled land rover set two times and after each i was trying to build alternate model  and nothing. That is the reason why i suggest to everyone don't stop and try and try because the building process really specific and not always you can find what to build and more important how.

Sorry that i didn't provide a detailed history in this post about my model, i am not a story taller, i hope you understand me))

Thank you for the very detailed response. I am really bad at MOCs - have failed terribly. Your response is definitely encouraging.

2 hours ago, Bluehose said:

This truck as something which other have not. 

Thank you!

I also love the creative use of the mudguard! All in all this B-model seems so... polished. Definitely a top-notch B-model.

This and some other great Land Rover B-models make me sad on how the official B-models have been disappearing from recent sets. These unofficial ones show the huge potential in making multiple builds on very limited parts palette and it feels like a wasted opportunity from TLG to not show the true potential of Lego anymore in B-models.

1 hour ago, MisterFountain said:

Thanks for this great MOC, can't wait to get started!

You are welcome. I hope you will get a lot of fun

29 minutes ago, howitzer said:

I also love the creative use of the mudguard! All in all this B-model seems so... polished. Definitely a top-notch B-model.

This and some other great Land Rover B-models make me sad on how the official B-models have been disappearing from recent sets. These unofficial ones show the huge potential in making multiple builds on very limited parts palette and it feels like a wasted opportunity from TLG to not show the true potential of Lego anymore in B-models.

Thanks for such amazing feedback, really nice to hear that. I absolutely agree with you, B model option was a big advantage of Lego technic sets, i am also sad about this.  
It will be cool if removing of b models will increase the number of releasing sets per year