Sign in to follow this  
Sir-Unicorn

Help with Inthert's X-wings

Hello everyone,

I want to build Inthert's T-65B and T-70 X-wing.

Does anyone have a digital file of these for either LDD or Stud.io? Or even an accurate parts list for bricklink?

I've built the Jerac X-Wings, but I really like the Inthert ones too.

I'm also doing the Mike Psiaki one.

it's for a Rebel Base MOC

If you search the forum enough (or google it and look for eurobricks link) someone here put together an LDD file for it.  It wasn't perfect, and had some substitutions, but it got you most of the way there.  I used that for the purposes of getting a parts list, and then used it combined with Inthert's photographs for assembling it. 

Be for warned; it is a painful and difficult process.  Probably the most frustrating thing I've built and minutes-per-piece the most time consuming. 

11 hours ago, Schneeds said:

If you search the forum enough (or google it and look for eurobricks link) someone here put together an LDD file for it.  It wasn't perfect, and had some substitutions, but it got you most of the way there.  I used that for the purposes of getting a parts list, and then used it combined with Inthert's photographs for assembling it. 

Be for warned; it is a painful and difficult process.  Probably the most frustrating thing I've built and minutes-per-piece the most time consuming. 

You mean a LDD file for Inthert's second version ? Wow, that must have been tricky. If anyone finds the link, I'm interested too.