Sign in to follow this  
Capt Wolf

[ESL - Troops] Salida Este raises colonial militia

With the outbreak of hostilities in the Brick Seas, officials in Salida Este are looking to shore up defenses of the Eslandian jewel of the Azure Sea.

se_troops_1e2.jpg

Here we see horse-drawn artillery (although the ammunition box appears to be missing from the limber) alongside a line of Ferro Azure's renowned swordsmen, proceeding along a wagon path outside the city.

---

Just a small vig to raise two companies of troops in Salida Este. Here's a shot that includes the full height of the tree:

se_troops_1e.jpg

I spent a fair amount of time on the terrain, and then the minifigs obscured all my work. (The artillery limber also didn't show well in the pics. :pir-hmpf:) Here's a pic from above without the figs:

Spoiler

se_troops_3.jpg

All C&C welcome.

Great build @Capt Wolf.  I really like how you did the tracks, it looks amazing. Your troop column looks great, and I like the concept, and execution.

The terrain looks really good. It's good that you photographed it without soldiers so that we can see the street.

The terrain is really cool -good idea to show the actual scene without minifigs.

Those small scenes from yours are always all around well done.