Sign in to follow this  
Capt Wolf

[ESL - Troops] Nova Terreli on alert!

With the Oleon invasion of Terraversa, authorities in Nova Terreli are concerned that their island could be next. To assure that the Eslandian port remains a haven for all friendly ships crossing to and from the old world, two companies of pikemen have been formed by the Merchants Colonial Trading Company.

nt_troops_1e.jpg

The local ladies are worried that the men may be headed to war, but privately officials confide that they do not expect the bluecoats to expand their aggression. But readying troops for active duty is a considered a prudent measure nonetheless.

---

Please pardon the simplicity of the build. Most of my bricks are packed away, and RL has been getting in the way of my building time to boot! But I hope I captured the flavor of Nova Terreli. All C&C welcome.

Nice build @Capt Wolf, and good use of the custom spears. The troops look quite well, and the build is well put together.

13 hours ago, Capt Wolf said:

Please pardon the simplicity of the build. Most of my bricks are packed away, and RL has been getting in the way of my building time to boot! But I hope I captured the flavor of Nova Terreli. All C&C welcome.

It looks fine lol. You're not going to have a settlement Tsunami'd over it :pir_laugh2:

Hope you find some time to enjoy hobbies and RL stuff calms down!

2 hours ago, Mesabi said:

It looks fine lol. You're not going to have a settlement Tsunami'd over it :pir_laugh2:

LOL! But I miss having the time or easy access to pieces to build some texture and details into the walls and such. I'm also a bit frustrated with poor photography conditions as well.

good use of the custom spears

Yeah, I really like those spears. I think I got them from Brick Warriors.

Hope you find some time to enjoy hobbies and RL stuff calms down!

I think we're getting there. Maybe.

Nice build, but I don't know about the spears: aren't they a little outdated in our time-table/period?

7 minutes ago, Fraunces said:

Nice build

Thanks!

8 minutes ago, Fraunces said:

but I don't know about the spears: aren't they a little outdated in our time-table/period?

BoBS covers a wide time period, and I often skew my builds early, into the pike and shot era.