Sign in to follow this  
pantelis

[MOC] Imperial Academy

Hi to all mates again...this weekend i go to Ikea and buy 3 of the bygglek , Lego - Ikea boxes..

Those boxes are for storage but thats not the truth for me...:grin_wub:

I think this boxes make a great bases for mocing and display..I buy this year some redcoat imperials soldiers and for sure i want to make something for them..

When i saw the boxes i think that i wiil try to make something with them and i see an Imperial Academy to coming in my mind..

So this is my cration an Imperial Academy for new redcoat soldiers..The Imperial flag ship just arrived with the first series of the new soldiers..

This is my build and i hope to enjoy the build and give some good ideas for the next!!!

50528168541_2204cb81ef_k.jpg

50527440473_3810efea5b_h.jpg

50528322377_534014ead8_h.jpg

50528168151_012eaf42db_k.jpg

50528168476_0a111f224a_h.jpg

50528168506_a903cfeb1e_h.jpg

50528322867_12571ad9b3_k.jpg

50527440438_0df84ac830_k.jpg

50528321807_fd47c7b047_k.jpg

50528167311_89cd1c8a67_k.jpg

50528323437_fa5d329984_k.jpg

I love it! :pir-love:

It's amazing to see the wonderful uses out there for these containers, and this no exception. The dark red tiling looks great and your architecture style is always such a beautiful sight with your array of shapes and landscaping. Once again, great use of the IKEA containers, it'd be sweet if you added an interior inside them. Excellent job as always, pantelis! :pir-huzzah2:

1 minute ago, The Neighborhood Merchant said:

I love it! :pir-love:

It's amazing to see the wonderful uses out there for these containers, and this no exception. The dark red tiling looks great and your architecture style is always such a beautiful sight with your array of shapes and landscaping. Once again, great use of the IKEA containers, it'd be sweet if you added an interior inside them. Excellent job as always, pantelis! :pir-huzzah2:

Thank you my mate one more time for your great feedback as always.. Iam glad you see something good to this build.. And you just give me a good idea.. Maybe to make a prison in the small box or to make a room with beds for the soldiers.... I think I will be back again..!! 

4 minutes ago, JintaiZ said:

Excellent build!

And you have 10210!? :pir-love:

Thank you JintaiZ for this feedback.. Yes I have the Imperial flag ship.. It was one of the best sets of lego I think!! 

Really nice use of the IKEA boxes! I’m working on an imperial fort moc myself and wish I’d thought of this too... sure saves on a lot of building time and makes the build nicely modular too :classic:

3 hours ago, Dies Irae said:

Really nice use of the IKEA boxes! I’m working on an imperial fort moc myself and wish I’d thought of this too... sure saves on a lot of building time and makes the build nicely modular too :classic:

Thank you very much for this.. Iam. Glad you enjoy it. You make something that we can see?? 

11 hours ago, pantelis said:

Thank you very much for this.. Iam. Glad you enjoy it. You make something that we can see?? 

It’s not ready yet :classic:

been busy with work but I should have it done in a few weeks’ time

I just got back into LEGO so I’m also catching up on all these modding techniques

12 hours ago, Dies Irae said:

It’s not ready yet :classic:

been busy with work but I should have it done in a few weeks’ time

I just got back into LEGO so I’m also catching up on all these modding techniques

OK.. We waiting to see your creation 

Such a wonderful building! Intricate but simple, with many different angles, levels and scenes throughout. Also really ingenious way to use those plain white boxes. The contrast that creates with the dark rocks and the vegetation is really striking. Wonderful build indeed, bravo!

13 hours ago, Elusys Ra Arwal said:

Such a wonderful building! Intricate but simple, with many different angles, levels and scenes throughout. Also really ingenious way to use those plain white boxes. The contrast that creates with the dark rocks and the vegetation is really striking. Wonderful build indeed, bravo!

thank you for this feedback.iam glad you notice some details that i want to present from this build..i start to build with no idea how it could be like but i think the final result its somethink good..i dont know if i can make some better academy for my soldiers but this iam going to keep it..!!:sweet:

On 10/26/2020 at 3:37 AM, pantelis said:

This is my build and i hope to enjoy the build and give some good ideas for the next!!!

Marvellous!  Perhaps this could be a future Classic Pirates Instagram post. :pir-thumb:

3 minutes ago, Mister Phes said:

Marvellous!  Perhaps this could be a future Classic Pirates Instagram post. :pir-thumb:

iam glad my captain for this..i hope the mates enjoy the build!!

5 hours ago, pantelis said:

thank you for this feedback.iam glad you notice some details that i want to present from this build..i start to build with no idea how it could be like but i think the final result its somethink good..i dont know if i can make some better academy for my soldiers but this iam going to keep it..!!:sweet:

Of course everything can be improved or modified, you just need some more time to change things. Sometimes when I build something that is, like yours, already complete and very well finalized that you don't need to change anything (and in this case you really don't), after several weeks my mind starts subconsciously working on the piece and then it gives me a new idea. This kind of input makes me slightly modify my creation, see new addition and make it even more perfect compared to before.  :wink:

4 hours ago, Elusys Ra Arwal said:

Of course everything can be improved or modified, you just need some more time to change things. Sometimes when I build something that is, like yours, already complete and very well finalized that you don't need to change anything (and in this case you really don't), after several weeks my mind starts subconsciously working on the piece and then it gives me a new idea. This kind of input makes me slightly modify my creation, see new addition and make it even more perfect compared to before.  :wink:

Yes this is the truth.. And this is the magic think with mocing. You can change every time what ever you want. Thank you one more time for your great feedback!! 

On 10/29/2020 at 11:27 PM, pantelis said:

iam glad my captain for this..i hope the mates enjoy the build!!

Your MOC received high praise in the Facebook Group so it's been pinned at the top of the group. :pir-huzzah2:

image.png

1 hour ago, Mister Phes said:

Your MOC received high praise in the Facebook Group so it's been pinned at the top of the group. :pir-huzzah2:

image.png

This is great.. Iam really glad for all this great comments to this creation..!! 

Wow. Excellent project. Beautiful layout, so many good details, and all those minifigs look great. The inclusion of the ship is really cool too. Fantastic work!!

4 hours ago, Captain Dee said:

Wow. Excellent project. Beautiful layout, so many good details, and all those minifigs look great. The inclusion of the ship is really cool too. Fantastic work!!

Thank you very much Captain Dee for this feedback..iam glad you enjoy the build..:classic:

17 hours ago, Greycoat said:

As someone who's just recently got back into LEGO, this so inspiring. Thanks for sharing

Thank you very much for this.iam glad that this creation inspired you..hope you enjoy the build.!!