Jamin Star

Western Town Citizens

Solid choices. I see you also spend a lot of time figuring out "appropriate enough" leg and torso combinations! I like the Han Solo torsos in particular.

You might also dip into Harry Potter and Speed Racer. There are some pretty good, passably Western torsos in those themes, too: 1, 2, 3

Edited by Carbohydrates

On 10/26/2020 at 7:06 AM, Carbohydrates said:

Solid choices. I see you also spend a lot of time figuring out "appropriate enough" leg and torso combinations! I like the Han Solo torsos in particular.

You might also dip into Harry Potter and Speed Racer. There are some pretty good, passably Western torsos in those themes, too: 1, 2, 3

Yes, I've used some torsos from the Harry Potter line as well. In the picture below the Jay minifig has a torso form the Harry Potter line. The 2nd & 3rd Pictures the head is actually a Harry Potter head from back when the line used yellow instead of flesh tones.

50536243753_47b51ae681_b.jpgWestern Ninjago Jay and Nya by Jamin Star, on Flickr

50125950261_59f08c05ab_h.jpgP and C 2 by Jamin Star, on Flickr

50125949961_d0261d3514_h.jpgP and C 3 by Jamin Star, on Flickr

Cool minifigures! :thumbup: 

Clever use of present-day and sci-fi prints. If you didn't already know they weren't designed for a western setting and weren't searching for anachronisms, you wouldn't spot them.

And I like that you went with yellowies; I don't care for fleshies.