Sign in to follow this  
Ayrlego

[COR Troop] Queen's Birthday Parade, Arlinsport

Each year, patriotic Corlanders take to the streets to celebrate the birthday of Her Royal Highness, Queen Annetta. Last year's celebrations in New Terra included military parades in a number of settlements; and this year is no different. After the recent pirate raid on Stormhaven, defences across most Corlander colonies are being increased. Tiberia, although technically not a colony in New Terra, is a staging point for some of the new troops arriving from the mainland. Brigadier Howe is in Arlinsport to inspect one of the latest arrivals. From a makeshift reviewing platform on the balcony of the guest house the newly arrived regiment's Colonel is staying in, he watches the parade.

50524763758_a6a666077f_z.jpg

A troop raising build for Corrington and a continuation of my Queen's Birthday Parade series from last year (link in text above). Thanks to Brickwolf for inspiring me to revisit this style with his Pink House MOC. Maybe one day I will achieve my ambition to have one of these style builds in every Corrie settlement! Arlinsport here makes 7 out of 16 (so not even half way :pir_wacko:!!)

PS Lamp post design shamelessly stolen from Khorne!

Looks great. The medium nougat really stands out in the facade and I like the way you included the small clock. Keep it up!

Looking good @Ayrlego, the build came together quite well. The Clock really looks good 'tucked' into the build, and the masonry bricks look good as well. Great job, and I can't wait till you hit every settlement!

I don't know if you intended this effect, but a beautiful semi-colonial semi-old world styled house!

Edited by Fraunces